LIFULL Connect is a Global Marketplace Group that operates more than 250 vertical search sites across property, employment, motoring, and fashion in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. These sites operate under the Trovit, Mitula, Nestoria, Nuroa, and Fashiola brands. In addition, our network of 22 property portals in South-East Asian and Latam countries under DotProperty and Resem groups, help people find their next home. Our mission is to connect people and help them make some of the biggest decisions in their life. Want to know more about Lifull Connect?
We are an innovative and creative team, and we look for people who are team players, humble, self-responsible, curious, passionate, happy, proactive, and willing to roll up their sleeves.
Our company is headquartered in Spain, where we have close to 200 people located mainly around Barcelona and Madrid, with an increasing number of work from home arrangements due to our remote-first approach. We are looking for a Senior payroll and Employee Relations Specialist.
In this role your mission will be to handle and be the reference point for all aspects of Employe Relations in Spain, including payroll, compliance with labor regulations and Health & Safety. You will be involved in projects related to this area (like adapting our contracts to the remote-first approach or improving the payroll control process to gain speed and accuracy), sometimes also with a wider scope including other countries where we are present.
In our team we value both tactical performance and an adaptation mindset. This role is predominantly about flawless execution, so things like dependability, discipline, attention to detail and procedure-based approach are key; and in terms of adaptation, we will also seek for drive, curiosity, initiative, flexibility and a positive attitude towards change.
For this role, we will be happy if you live close to either of our Barcelona or Madrid offices.
What will be your responsibilities:
- You will own and manage contracts and payroll for all the entities in Spain (we work with an external provider for the actual payroll processing).
- You will be in charge of our benefits and perks structure, which includes health insurance, restaurant vouchers and others.
- You will make sure that we have pristine employee archives (both physical and digital) and that we use them right.
- We will be coming to you as the labor law and compliance expert, to either sort out questions or make sure that we are compliant when developing a new policy. So keeping up to date with the regulatory body will be key.
- For all the things above, your role will also include liaising with external advisors and providers.
- And you will also be requested to put together different sorts of reports and dashboards.
What you need to bring to the table:
- We are a global, diverse company, so you will need to have a very good level of English (written and spoken).
- A very solid knowledge of Spanish labor law is a must.
- You have been managing large and complex payroll systems and thus have dealt with lots of different situations.
- You are used to working with governmental agencies like AEAT, SS or others.
- You not only use the software, but also have experience choosing and implementing new applications or service providers.
What we offer you:
The most important thing that we offer at LIFULL Connect is an environment where everyone has the possibility to grow and make an impact. We have a big growth challenge ahead of us and we are willing to walk that path and achieve our objectives. We are firm teamwork believers and we like to push ourselves to do better while enjoying the journey!
Some of the things that will help you perform at your best (aka benefits & perks):
- A unique and challenging job driven by bold objectives.
- A lean, diverse and multi-regional company.
- Ongoing training opportunities.
- Private medical insurance.
- Flexible Payment Plan (Restaurant, Transport, Kindergarten).
- The possibility to choose between home-based (within Spain) or office-based work mode.
Sounds like you? Then let’s talk!