Events and Admin Assistant Manager
LIFULL Connect is a Global Marketplace Group that operates more than 250 vertical search sites across the property, employment, motoring, and fashion in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. These sites operate under the Trovit, Mitula, Nestoria, Nuroa, and Fashiola brands. In addition, our network of 22 property portals in South-East Asian and Latam countries under DotProperty and Resem groups, help people find their next home. Our mission is to connect people and help them make some of the biggest decisions in their life. Want to know more about Lifull Connect?
We are an innovative and creative team, we look for team players, humble, self-responsible, curious, passionate, happy, proactive, and willing to roll up their sleeves.
Within this flexible and adaptable organization, we are looking for an Events and Admin Executive to join our team in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. This position is open for those who are eager to learn and want to grow a career in the media & communication field.
You will be in charge of collaboration with both internal and external stakeholders to achieve the goals. We expect you to take your own executive decisions on a daily basis and guarantee the highest level of satisfaction for every party.
What your responsibilities will be:
- Communicate with internal teams to support event organization.
- Collect necessary information from clients to prepare for events e.g. list of guests, representatives, short description for the winning projects/developers for MC to read out during awarding.
- Prepare paperwork, documents, contracts, agreements with media partners, suppliers, and other related parties.
- Coordinate with event organizers to ensure that events progress according to plan. This includes; seating plans, guest list, backdrops, invitations, certificates, plaques, and souvenirs.
- Review contracts, quotations, invoices, and related documents for the sales team.
- Handel clients’ inquiries by email or phone and help with new client onboarding and product upgrade management.
Office and admin support:
- Coordinate with the external accounting firm, and work closely with our internal finance team based in Thailand.
- Support the marketing manager in content planning for online campaigns.
- Collaborate with the People Operations team to support and maintain positive relationships with the internal teams.
- Manage communication tools like Intercom and Facebook messenger.
- Proactively manage other requests and tasks to meet business needs.
What we expect from you:
- Good knowledge and previous experience in event management or related fields.
- Strong communication skills and fluency in both English and Vietnamese.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer service mindset with a positive attitude.
- Ability to perform well under pressure.
It will be a plus if you have;
- Good knowledge of digital marketing campaigns
- Good knowledge of accounting process
What we offer you:
The most important thing that we offer at LIFULL Connect is an environment where everyone has the possibility to grow and make an impact and these are some examples of what we can offer you;
- Work closely with the Country Events Manager to expand your knowledge in the Vietnamese real estate industry and strengthen your skills.
- Opportunities to grow your network and build strong relationships with our clients and partners.
Some of the things that will help you perform at your best (aka benefits & perks):
- Private medical insurance.
- Frequent company team meetings and outing activities.
- Full-time and permanent contract.
- Flexible working environment.
Sounds like you? Then let’s talk!
Ho Chi Minh