Sales Executive – Customer Acquisition
LIFULL Connect is a Global Marketplace Group that operates more than 250 vertical search sites across the property, employment, and motoring sectors in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. These sites operate under the Trovit, Mitula, Nestoria, and Nuroa brands. In addition, our network of 22 property portals in South-East Asian and Latam countries under Dot Property and Resem groups, help people find their next home. Our mission is to connect people and help them make some of the biggest decisions in their lives. Want to know more about LIFULL Connect?
We are an innovative and creative team, and we look for people who are team players, humble, self-responsible, curious, passionate, proactive, and willing to roll up their sleeves.
We are looking for a highly motivated Sales Executive to be part of our sales team in Bangkok, Thailand.
You will help spearhead the team, and be responsible for successfully selling the Dot Property value proposition to new prospects over the phone. Target clients will consist of real estate agencies/developers across the country.
What you will do:
- Take ownership of the entire sales cycle and be responsible for winning new business. This includes initiating contact with potential customers to generate and qualify leads, promote the company’s products and services, and identify sales opportunities.
- Exceed monthly/quarterly sales targets by driving new opportunities and growing the value of your portfolio.
- Demonstrate the value and benefits of our product by following a consultative sales methodology.
- Interact and negotiate with key decision-makers of the client’s business in a complex sales cycle.
- Track all opportunities and customer details in the CRM tool.
- Adapt to the overall sales strategy as defined by the company.
What we expect from you:
- Excellent command of English is a MUST
- Proven experience (minimum 2 years) in sales, preferably within a SaaS or digital business.
- Track record of successfully hunting new clients.
- Advanced user of CRM tools such as HubSpot or Salesforce, and proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Strong communication, persuasion, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with a heavy focus on achieving objectives.
What we offer you:
The most important thing that we offer at LIFULL Connect is an environment where everyone has the possibility to grow and make an impact. We have a big growth challenge ahead of us and we are willing to walk that path and achieve our objectives. We are firm teamwork believers and we like to push ourselves to do better while enjoying the journey!
Some of the things that will help you perform at your best (aka benefits & perks):
- A unique and challenging job driven by bold objectives.
- A lean, diverse and multi-regional company.
- Private medical insurance.
- Ongoing training & learning opportunities.
- Online English lessons for all levels.
- Flexible working hours.
- Monthly parties and tons of internal activities.
Sounds like you? Then let’s talk!