LIFULL Connect is a Global Marketplace Group that operates more than 250 sites across property, employment, motoring, and fashion in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. Some of our sites operate under the Trovit, Mitula, Nestoria, Nuroa, Properati and Fashiola brands. Our mission is to connect people and help them make some of the biggest decisions in their life. Want to know more about Lifull Connect?
We are an innovative and creative team, we look for team players, humble, self-responsible, curious, passionate, happy, proactive, and willing to roll up their sleeves.
Our team is looking for a Collections Analyst to complete a great team in Mexico City. The purpose of this position is to guarantee effective support to the organization that controls the collection of our client portfolio, support incidents with clients and seek improvements in procedures.
What you will do:
- Monitoring and control of the collection of our client portfolio.
- Application of payments in SAE System and bank reconciliation.
- Manage the collection process through calls and emails.
- Seek improvements in the collection process and define the best procedures.
- Preparation and sending of account statements to clients.
- Obtain the collection objectives of the company.
- Reports and analysis related to the function.
What we expect from you:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in collection control and customer follow-up.
- High capacity for self-management, results orientation and tolerance for work under pressure.
- Orientation towards teamwork and multiculturalism with a high level of commitment.
- Comprehensive view of processes with multitasking skills.
- Higher education in areas of information technology, administration, customer service, public relations (preferred).
- Medium-high English will be valuable.
What we offer you:
The most important thing that we offer at LIFULL Connect is an environment where everyone has the possibility to grow and make an impact. We have a big growth challenge ahead of us and we are willing to walk that path and achieve our objectives. We are firm teamwork believers and we like to push ourselves to do better while enjoying the journey!
Some of the things that will help you perform at your best (aka benefits & perks):
- A unique and challenging job driven by bold objectives.
- A lean, diverse and multi-regional company.
- Ongoing training & learning opportunities.
- Flexible working hours (start between 8 am and 9 am)
- Competitive salary and commissions.
Does it sound like you? Then, let’s talk!