LIFULL Connect is a Global Marketplace Group that operates more than 250 vertical search sites across the property, employment, motoring, and fashion in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. Some of our sites operate under the Trovit, Mitula, Nestoria, Nuroa, Properati, and Fashiola brands. Our Real Estate division operates portals in several countries across South East Asia, Europe, and Latin America through well-known brands, including Dot Property, Thailand-Property, Hipflat, Globaliza, iCasas, La Encontré, and Punto Propiedad. Our mission is to connect people and help them make some of the biggest decisions in their life. Want to know more about LIFULL Connect?
We are an innovative and creative team. We look for people who are team players, humble, self-responsible, curious, passionate, happy, proactive, and willing to roll up their sleeves.
Within this flexible and adaptable organization, we are looking for an Accounts Receivable Accountant to join our Finance team. Would you like to be part of a team that believes that with talented, diverse, and kind people you can achieve the unachievable without limits? Are you excited to bring fresh ideas and make things happen while having fun? Can´t wait to meet you!
As an AR Accountant, you will play an integral role in ensuring highly accurate financials and be a key member of the finance team. You will focus on managing accounts receivables, generating invoices, account reconciliations, resolving any issues related to incorrect or outstanding payments, collections, and processing payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
In this role, you will bring excellent relationship-building skills to collaborate with various internal and external stakeholders, coupled with at least a few more things: a positive attitude, resourcefulness, and willingness to adapt to the changing needs of the business.
What you will do:
- Maintain an up-to-date billing system, generate and send out invoices, receipt/tax invoices.
- Follow up on, collect and allocate payments, and collect withholding tax certificates.
- Perform billing, collection, and reporting activities accurately in a timely manner, according to specific deadlines.
- Review and monitor customer account details, perform accurate account reconciliations to resolve discrepancies, process adjustments, investigate and resolve customer queries, follow up with clients on overdue payments.
- Work with internal departments to address issues, recommend solutions, and respond to inquiries from both internal and external stakeholders.
- Prepare age analysis, review AR aging with the sales team, respond to queries from the sales team related to CN issuance and collections status update
- Collect data and prepare monthly metrics, prepare VAT calculations, and output VAT reports.
- Maintain accounts receivable files and records.
- Assist with month-end closing, financial reporting, and special projects as requested.
What you need to bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Business or related qualifications with at least 3 years of accounting experience in an AR related position.
- Good English and Thai communication skills in both writing and speaking, combined with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in MS Office and ERP systems (preferably Navision/Microsoft Business Central).
- Positive team player with a collaborative and flexible style, and a strong service mentality.
- Ability to communicate effectively in a cross-functional environment (especially support and sales)
- Experience working in a multinational environment with both Thais and non-Thais.
- Strong attention to detail and high standards of accuracy.
- Highly organized, ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, work under pressure, prioritize tasks given time-sensitive deadlines (month-end closing) with excellent problem-solving ability.
- Experience with IFRS15 (timing of revenue recognition for contracts with customers, revenue deferrals) is an asset.
What we offer you:
The most important thing that we offer at LIFULL Connect is an environment where everyone has the possibility to grow and make an impact. We have a big growth challenge ahead of us and we are willing to walk that path and achieve our objectives. We are firm teamwork believers and we like to push ourselves to do better while enjoying the journey!
Some of the things that will help you perform at your best (aka benefits & perks):
- An inspiring office with different spaces to help us focus and collaborate.
- A unique and challenging job driven by bold objectives.
- A lean, diverse and multi-regional company.
- Ongoing training & learning opportunities.
- Private medical insurance.
- Regular company events with games and prizes.
Sounds like you? Then let’s talk!
Finance and Accounting