Talent Acquisition Specialist
LIFULL Connect is a Global Marketplace Group that operates more than 250 vertical search sites across property, employment, motoring, and fashion in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. Some of our sites operate under the Trovit, Mitula, Nestoria, Nuroa, Properati and Fashiola brands. Our Real Estate division operates portals in several countries across South East Asia, Europe, and Latin America through well-known brands, including Dot Property, Thailand-Property, and Hipflat. Our mission is to connect people and help them make some of the biggest decisions in their lives. Want to know more about LIFULL Connect?
We are an innovative and creative team. We look for people who are team players, humble, self-responsible, curious, passionate, happy, proactive, and willing to roll up their sleeves.
Within this flexible and adaptable organization, we are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our People Team. Would you like to be part of a team that believes that with talented, diverse, and kind people you can achieve the unachievable without limits? Are you excited to bring fresh ideas and make things happen while having fun? Can’t wait to meet you!
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will implement a variety of recruitment best practices to successfully provide support to the hiring teams. You are adept at discovering the needs of the hiring managers. You are someone who is comfortable maintaining strong relationships with candidates and hiring teams and working with a variety of stakeholders in a multicultural environment.
In this role, you will facilitate the recruitment process through effective candidate sourcing strategies. You will ensure the recruitment process runs smoothly through your excellent communication skills in English and Thai. You know a variety of tools and methods to help attract and hire top-quality candidates and keep learning to stay up-to-date with current recruitment trends and best practices.
What you will do:
- Work closely with hiring managers on their strategic and proactive recruitment needs, and understand the business to effectively support business hiring needs.
- Identify and match open positions with ideal candidates and apply recruiting strategies and techniques to proactively source, engage, and evaluate potential candidates to fill positions.
- Create a customized sourcing strategy, in consultation with the hiring manager.
- Advice and guide the hiring teams on different recruitment steps and best practices to ensure a robust hiring process.
- Develop a strong pool of qualified candidates by posting on various job boards/networking sites, social media, and other sources.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop and execute recruitment advertising campaigns.
- Work collaboratively with other People team members to ensure a high level of candidate experience.
- Take lead in generating brand awareness, implement and drive employer branding initiatives in recruitment-related activities and processes, that support strategic objectives such as enhancing the diversity of the applicant pool.
- Focus on providing innovative ideas and solutions in support of continuously improving the process and candidate experience.
What you will bring to the table:
- You have at least 3 years of experience in talent acquisition/recruitment in a multicultural environment, either in-house or agency.
- You are highly detail-oriented and have previous experience working with complex recruitment and hiring processes.
- You have worked extensively with ATS, LinkedIn Recruiter, and other recruitment tools.
- You are experienced in sourcing and attracting top-quality passive talents.
- You have excellent English and Thai language skills.
- Expertise in recruiting for Technology talent is a plus.
- Experience executing and measuring the success of recruitment strategies is a plus.
What we offer you:
The most important thing that we offer at LIFULL Connect is an environment where everyone has the possibility to grow and make an impact. We have a big growth challenge ahead of us and we are willing to walk that path and achieve our objectives. We are firm teamwork believers and we like to push ourselves to do better while enjoying the journey!
With us you will find:
- An inspiring office with different spaces to help us focus and collaborate.
- A unique and challenging job driven by bold objectives.
- A lean, diverse and multi-regional company.
- Ongoing training & learning opportunities.
- Private medical insurance.
- Regular company events with games and prizes.
Sounds like you? Then let’s talk!