IT Support Technician
LIFULL Connect is a Global Marketplace Group that operates more than 250 vertical search sites across the property, employment, motoring, and fashion sectors in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. These sites operate under the Trovit, Mitula, Nestoria, Nuroa, and Fashiola brands. In addition, our network of 22 property portals in South-East Asian and Latam countries under DotProperty and Resem groups, help people find their next home. Our mission is to connect people and help them make some of the biggest decisions in their life. Want to know more about Lifull Connect?
We are an innovative and creative team, and we look for people who are team players, humble, self-responsible, curious, passionate, proactive, and willing to roll up their sleeves.
We are looking for an IT Support Technician (m/f) to join our Business IT Team in Bogota. The Business IT Team is responsible for maintaining office IT Infrastructure, as well as developing and administering internal systems. The team supports Lifull Connect regionally with remote and on-site support, as well as provides workplace IT to all users.
What will your functions be?
- Take ownership of users´ entire IT lifecycle, from on-boarding, support, to off-boarding.
- Autonomously provide 1st and 2nd level support to all local and remote users in LatAm, from simple requests, to owning complex technical issues raised by developers and highly technical staff.
- Support all local Office IT Services as well as regional offices such as, but not limited to: Google Workspace, Slack, JIRA, Confluence, Video Conference Systems, Windows and Mac OS clients, development tools, local IT projects, in house events, server room, switches, cabling, printers, mobile devices, virtual machines, on-boarding of new hires and more.
- Create documentation to share knowledge and assist with increasing user satisfaction by proactiveness, ethical behaviour.
- Assist with purchasing of hardware and software license management seeking new solutions, and providing support to the existing ones.
- Take part in Global Business IT projects in order to improve the level of our IT services as a group as well as locally.
- Travel may be required.
What do we expect from you?
- 3 years’ experience in IT support functions, emphasis on supporting technical staff.
- Customer oriented, positive and able to remain calm under stress.
- Analytical troubleshooter and problem solving. You may not have the answer, but you want to and know how to find it.
- Team player, that actively collaborates with people to find solutions to problems.
- Previous experience in a fast paced and highly dynamic environment.
- Experience in supporting OS X and Windows based systems.
- Knowledge of client and software deployment.
- Experience with IT systems such as email and centralized user management.
- Experience with working in a service management tool with a ticketing system.
- Experience in cloud based systems and tools.
- Knowledge and experience of Google GSuite from a supporting perspective.
- Fluent English spoken and written.
Nice to have:
- Linux knowledge.
- Services automation and integration experience.
What we offer you:
The most important thing that we offer at LIFULL Connect is an environment where everyone has the possibility to grow and make an impact. We have a big growth challenge ahead of us and we are willing to walk that path and achieve our objectives. We are firm teamwork believers and we like to push ourselves to do better while enjoying the journey!
Some of the things that will help you perform at your best (aka benefits & perks):
- A unique and challenging job driven by bold objectives.
- A lean, diverse and multi-regional company.
- Ongoing training & learning opportunities.
- Flexible working hours (start between 8am and 9am)
- Competitive salary.
Does it sound like you? Then, let´s talk!
Business IT Team