Junior Data Engineer
LIFULL Connect is a Global Marketplace Group that operates more than 250 sites across the property, employment, motoring, and fashion in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. Some of our sites operate under the Trovit, Mitula, Nestoria, Nuroa, Properati, and Fashiola brands. Our mission is to connect people and help them make some of the biggest decisions in their life. Want to know more about Lifull Connect?
We are an innovative and creative team, we look for team players, humble, self-responsible, curious, passionate, happy, proactive, and willing to roll up their sleeves.
Our team context:
Our team has a big challenge in the company that is to contribute to our culture of data-driven decision-making. We are owners to build and maintain the unified data analytics platform for Lifull Connect. We work with continuous delivery and minimum viable product. We are building it iteratively, learning, validating, and growing our platform by each use case. Ideally, we are looking for someone who is near our Barcelona or Madrid office. We are open to remote work, but, from time to time, we need to see each other in person.
We are looking for a Junior Data Engineer to join our Team. This is a great opportunity for those that would like to specialize in data engineering as you will have the chance to learn a lot!
What you will do:
- Maintenance, support, and evolution of the current data platform (AWS + DBT)
- Data ingestion into the data lake (StitchData and custom pipelines)
- Work closely with the data analyst, business, and development teams to help them to work with data
What we expect from you:
- 1-year previous experience in data engineering
- A team player with a positive attitude
- Eager to learn and not afraid of change.
- Passionate about data.
- Basic experience with Cloud Data Platform environments (preferred AWS).
- Basic experience with data pipelines and ETLs.
- SQL knowledge.
What we offer you:
The most important thing that we offer at LIFULL Connect is an environment where everyone can grow and make an impact. We have a big growth challenge ahead of us and we are willing to walk that path and achieve our objectives. We are firm teamwork believers and we like to push ourselves to do better while enjoying the journey!
Some of the things that will help you perform at your best (aka benefits & perks):
- A remote-first culture that will allow you to choose where you want to work from (your home or our office in Barcelona).
- A unique and challenging job driven by bold objectives.
- A lean, diverse and multi-regional company.
- Ongoing training & learning opportunities.
- Online English lessons for all levels.
- Private medical insurance.
- Flexible Payment Plan (Restaurant, Transport, Kindergarten).
Sounds like you? Then let’s talk!