Head of Product Management – B2C
LIFULL Connect is a Global Marketplace Group that operates more than 250 sites across the property, employment, motoring, and fashion in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. Some of our sites operate under the Trovit, Mitula, Nestoria, Nuroa, Properati, and Fashiola brands. Our mission is to connect people and help them make some of the biggest decisions in their life.
Want to know more about Lifull Connect?
We are an innovative and creative team, we look for team players, humble, self-responsible, curious, passionate, happy, proactive, and willing to roll up their sleeves.
Within this flexible and adaptable organization, we are looking for a skilled and experienced Head of Product Management for our B2C products who can help us push our challenges further by working on maximizing the growth of our Real Estate network of 8 online brands world wide – web portals and aggregators.
The mission of the B2C team is to be the user’s life-changer personal assistant, within LIFULL Connect’s common long-term strategy to help people find a home. The B2B and Listings product teams complement and share a strong collaboration with B2C to pursue the company’s product challenges.
What you will do:
- Understand LIFULL Connect’s strategic and competitive position and lead to deliver B2C products capable of becoming top-of-mind.
- Lead the (6) B2C Product Managers in a remote environment. You are responsible for training and developing them, making sure that you’re always providing them with the correct environment to impact the KPIs and grow in their individual development.
- Adopt and evolve a shared B2C vision across the company by building consensus on strategies and priorities leading to product execution, based on the data you gathered from users, your team, data analysis, competitors, and user research.
- Set quarterly OKRs and ensure that both the strategic and tactical execution are run within the given forecasts and deadlines.
- Own the B2C metrics with the capacity to take fast decisions on the performance of the platforms, test iterations, tactic changes, etc.
- Strongly collaborate with the Audiences’ General Manager, the Chief Product Officer, the Engineering Manager, and other department leaders to help build strategies that utilize multiple tactics to realize the product vision through product strategy.
What we expect from you:
- Make sure your team and stakeholders understand and embrace the strategy through your engaging communication.
- Capacity to live with the complexity of a network of performance-oriented products, helping to coordinate and support multiple initiatives at different phases of development.
- Strong analytical and statistical skills and experience defining and understanding A/B testing, growth loops, conversion, retention, and business engines.
- An empathetic, inclusive and curious attitude with high-level motivational skills so that you can also manage teams remotely.
- Solid experience with web products, including SEO and advertising under high-volume performing products.
- Open to feedback and an advocate for an accessible, diverse, low-ego approach to work.
- 5+ years of experience in full-stack Product Management roles – Discovery to Delivery to Scale. Working collaboratively with engineering, design, and data teams in agile software development environments.
- 2+ years of experience managing direct reports under your guidance and leadership.
- Fluency in English and Spanish
It will be a plus:
- Experience in the Real Estate industry, marketplace products, and/or search engines.
- Experience working with OKRs or a similar approach – Definition, strategy, achievement.
- Technical know-how with a solid understanding of how software is made and how it works.
What we offer you:
The most important thing that we offer at LIFULL Connect is an environment where everyone can grow and make an impact. We have a big growth challenge ahead of us and we are willing to walk that path and achieve our objectives. We are firm teamwork believers and we like to push ourselves to do better while enjoying the journey!
Some of the things that will help you perform at your best (aka benefits & perks):
- A remote-first culture that will allow you to choose where you want to work from (your home or our office in Barcelona).
- A unique and challenging job driven by bold objectives.
- A lean, diverse and multi-regional company.
- Ongoing training & learning opportunities.
- Online English lessons for all levels.
- Private medical insurance.
- Flexible Payment Plan (Restaurant, Transport, Kindergarten).
Sounds like you? Then let’s talk!