LIFULL Connect is a Global Marketplace Group that operates more than 250 sites across the property, employment, motoring, and fashion in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. Some of our sites operate under the Trovit, Mitula, Nestoria, Nuroa, Properati, and Fashiola brands. Our mission is to connect people and help them make some of the biggest decisions in their life. Want to know more about Lifull Connect?
We are an innovative and creative team, we look for team players, humble, self-responsible, curious, passionate, happy, proactive, and willing to roll up their sleeves.
Our team context:
We are in the phase of creating a financial team based in Quito responsible for the accounting of the business lines that the Liffull Connect Group has in Ecuador. We need an Accountant responsible for the accounting of the country and the preparation of the monthly report package to the Consolidated Group. We would like you to be a motivated person and to work in a flexible, dynamic and constantly growing environment.
What you will do:
- Control the entire billing process of the services we provide in Ecuador (including communication / regularization of incidents with the AEAT, a process currently carried out by an employee in Quito.
- Management of suppliers, posting of invoices received and making the required payments according to the monthly calendar and Budget.
- Management of the services contracted with the Payroll and Tax Advisors. Responsible for the monthly report of the information required for this (ie, personnel incidents, support information for tax returns and issuance of withholding certificates, among others).
- Management with local legal compliance advisors applicable to Ecuador (e.g. Issuance of Financial Statements, among others)
- Responsible for preparing the monthly reporting package for the accounting consolidation of the Liffull Connect Group. Also, to support the explanation of the significant variations required by the Panel.
- Other administration tasks, such as control and reconciliation of cash in petty cash and bank accounts. Preparation of Cash Flows and management of the Group’s required loans.
What we expect from you:
- Professional training in accounting at a graduate level.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in accounting and invoicing control (negotiations with the AEAT). If you have experience in (digital) service companies, will be a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, with the ability to record and process large amounts of data (required)
- Know-how of Business Central / Navission or other accounting ERP.
- Knowledge of general billing system.
- Medium-high English will be valuable.
What we offer you:
The most important thing that we offer at LIFULL Connect is an environment where everyone can grow and make an impact. We have a big growth challenge ahead of us and we are willing to walk that path and achieve our objectives. We are firm teamwork believers and we like to push ourselves to do better while enjoying the journey!
Some of the things that will help you perform at your best:
- A unique and challenging job driven by bold objectives.
- A lean, diverse and multi-regional company.
- Ongoing training & learning opportunities.
- Online English lessons for all levels.
- Private medical insurance.
Sounds like you? Then let’s talk!