Customer Success Analyst
LIFULL Connect is a Global Marketplace Group that operates more than 250 sites across the property, employment, motoring, and fashion in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. Some of our sites operate under the Trovit, Mitula, Nestoria, Nuroa, Properati, Icasas and Fashiola brands. Our mission is to connect people and help them make some of the biggest decisions in their life. Want to know more about Lifull Connect?
We are an innovative and creative team, we look for team players, humble, self-responsible, curious, passionate, happy, proactive, and willing to roll up their sleeves.
We are looking for a Customer Success Analyst to join our Customer Success team in Santiago, Chile. We are envisioning somebody with true love for customers and who has some experience working in customer service.
If you love being close to customers and helping them grow, you live your role with passion, embrace and champion change, and have a can-do attitude, then you will probably be where you belong among us.
This role will be based in Santiago, Chile reporting to the Head of Customer Success and will be principally involved with our our platform Proppit (iCasas, Trovit, Mitula, Nestoria y Nuroa).
What will be your responsibilities:
The purpose of the role is to drive customer lifetime value by providing customers the best journey, helping them to achieve their goals and contribute to their growth.
What you need to bring to the table:
- A true love for customers.
- Strong communication.
- At least 1 year of experience working in customer service.
- Familiarity with computer systems and experience in working with CRM.
- SQL knowledge will be a nice plus.
- Customer-driven orientation and great ability to adapt to different requirements.
- Handle multiple tasks and have excellent time management.
- Solve computing contingencies and ensure the appropriate functioning of our platform.
What we offer you:
The most important thing that we offer at LIFULL Connect is our culture and an inspiring work environment where everyone has the possibility to take on challenges, make an impact while learning and growing along the way. With us you will find:
- A unique and challenging job driven by bold objectives.
- A lean, diverse and multi-regional company.
- Ongoing training & learning opportunities.
- Private medical insurance.
Sounds like you? Then let’s talk!