We are looking for people to join our tech team in Spain (or willing to relocate). We embraced a remote-first approach that allows you to work from anywhere within Spain or from our offices.
LIFULL Connect is a Global Marketplace Group that operates more than 250 vertical search sites across property, employment, motoring, and fashion in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. These sites operate under the Trovit, Mitula, Nestoria, Nuroa, and Fashiola brands. In addition, our network of 22 property portals in South-East Asian and Latam countries under DotProperty and Resem groups, help people find their next home. Our mission is to connect people and help them make some of the biggest decisions in their life. Want to know more about Lifull Connect?
Our mission is to connect people and help them make some of the biggest decisions in their life. We are a tech company with plenty of opportunities to grow and where you can really have an impact. We are an innovative team of creative people and we are looking for team players that are humble, self-responsible, curious, passionate and willing to roll up their sleeves
Our team context:
We are a cross-team that supports many teams of the organization. We take part in the whole development cycle: from backlog refinements, through monitoring, to deployment. Our QA team has a crucial function in supporting our development teams. We have a suite of automated tests, but we also do manual testing. We are continuously looking for ways to improve the quality and impact of our work, whether it’s through more automation or the adoption of new techniques and technologies.
How we like to work:
- Collaborating with each team and cooperating in making collective decisions.
- Improving our end-to-end automated tests suite (Cypress & TestCafe).
- Provide testing support throughout the whole development cycle.
- Documenting tools and workflows to share knowledge among the team.
We are a tech company where we really collaborate, where opportunities are generated, where you can grow and have an impact. We love good code which does what it is intended in the simplest way possible, which can be easily tested, maintained and scaled by the current and the next team that is in charge of it. We are firm teamwork believers and we like to push ourselves to do better while enjoying the journey!
Many of our developers are active members of software crafting communities and are used to participating in meetups, conferences, katas, etc.
What we will achieve together:
- Become a QA team that can help any tech team across the organization.
- Get closer to all the teams to understand their needs and help them.
- Boost automating tests to reduce our manual testing.
- Explore and discover new testing techniques and technologies.
- Work side by side with developers and product teams to shift-left the QA.
- Increase and improve the metrics to enhance our decision-making.
What we expect from you:
- You are driven to raise the bar in quality by positively influencing development teams.
- Experience with automation tools or programming skills.
- Familiarity with web applications and their context.
- Agile mindset and familiarity with its approach to work.
- Knowledge of testing techniques.
- Ability to help the tech teams design and implement tests that will protect the value of the product.
- Ability to create and refine user stories from the product requirements.
- Some experience working with CI/CD and pipelines.
- Fluent English, and at least intermediate Spanish is a must.
What’s a plus, but not mandatory:
- Basic SQL query skills.
- Familiarity with monitoring tools (we use Grafana, Kibana and Sentry).
- Some knowledge of security testing.
- Experience with testing performance tools (like Jmeter or Gatling).
- Acquaintance with AWS cloud infrastructure.
- Knowledge of testing metrics.
- Experience with API testing.
Some of the things that will help you perform at your best (aka benefits & perks):
- Practice programs and team technical training to improve your skills.
- A remote-first culture that will allow you to choose where you want to work from (your home or our offices).
- A unique and challenging job driven by bold objectives.
- A lean, diverse and multi-regional company.
- Ongoing training & learning opportunities.
- Online English lessons for all levels.
- Private medical insurance.
- Flexible Payment Plan (Restaurant, Transport, Kindergarten).
Sounds like you? Then let’s talk!