Product Data Analyst
LIFULL Connect is a Global Marketplace Group that operates more than 250 sites across the property, employment, motoring, and fashion in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. Some of our sites operate under the Trovit, Mitula, Nestoria, Nuroa, Properati, and Fashiola brands. Our mission is to connect people and help them make some of the biggest decisions in their life. Want to know more about Lifull Connect?
We are an innovative and creative team, we look for team players, humble, self-responsible, curious, passionate, happy, proactive, and willing to roll up their sleeves.
Within this flexible and adaptable organization, we are looking for a skilled and experienced Product Data Analyst who can help us to make better decisions and come up with more interesting and innovative product ideas by exposing the right data and extracting business insights from it. All along with the product development flow, this person will help us discover opportunities and validate that our products deliver the value for our users that we intend them to.
With a solid technical hands-on background and acute business sense, the Product Data Analyst will use, analyze and transform data to come up with insights that can be the seed for product enhancement.
What you will do:
- Define and create powerful Dashboards to empower the rest of the product specialists and other stakeholders better understand the performance of running products and features.
- Work with the data and use it to draw insights to support several phases of the product life cycle, such as discovery (supporting the Product Manager in understanding user needs), exploration (investigating that need in more depth), and product validation (analyzing the data to understand how new implementations are performing).
- Monitorize the KPIs and product metrics every week to help Product Managers and other stakeholders take fast decisions on the platform performance, tests iterations, etc.
- Perform root cause analysis to explain and understand (sudden) changes in performance to support product decisions.
- Work collaboratively with other Product Data Analysts, Data Engineer teams, and Product Managers.
- Proactively communicate with stakeholders.
What we expect from you:
- Strong business orientation and acumen.
- Experience with Data visualization and interactive reporting development.
- Experience in digital companies with a user-centric focus
- Proficient with SQL
- Flexible and used to working in agile environments. Able to context-switching on a wide range of technologies and brands.
- Used to work with short- and long-term goals and ability to meet deadlines
- Open to feedback and an advocate for an accessible, diverse, low-ego approach to work.
- Good communication skills to present your research insights eloquently to the stakeholders.
- Fluency in English and Spanish languages.
It will be a plus:
- Self-driven mindset with the capacity to help grow the Product Data Analysts team methodologies, flows, and tools.
- Experience in classified companies with a high volume of data.
- Technical know-how with a solid understanding of how software is made and how it works.
- Experience in driving strategy, vision, and execution in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Experience with ETL tools and flows (DBT, Airflow,…)
You will work with:
- Visualization: Quicksight.
- Data Warehouse: MySQL – RedShift.
- ETL: DBT + SQL.
- Data Lake: Amazon S3.
What we offer you:
The most important thing that we offer at LIFULL Connect is an environment where everyone can grow and make an impact. We have a big growth challenge ahead of us and we are willing to walk that path and achieve our objectives. We are firm teamwork believers and we like to push ourselves to do better while enjoying the journey!
Some of the things that will help you perform at your best (aka benefits & perks):
- A remote-first culture that will allow you to choose where you want to work from (your home or our office in Barcelona).
- A unique and challenging job driven by bold objectives.
- A lean, diverse and multi-regional company.
- Ongoing training & learning opportunities.
- Online English lessons for all levels.
- Private medical insurance.
- Flexible Payment Plan (Restaurant, Transport, Kindergarten).
Sounds like you? Then let’s talk!