Senior Software Engineer
Senior Software Engineer
We are looking for people to join our tech teams in Spain! As a company, we started embracing a remote first approach that allows you to work anywhere within Spain. For those who are wishing to move, we will support you with relocation!
LIFULL Connect is a Global Marketplace Group that operates more than 250 vertical search sites across property, employment, motoring, and fashion in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. These sites operate under the Trovit, Mitula, Nestoria, Nuroa, and Fashiola brands. In addition, our network of 22 property portals in South-East Asian and Latam countries under DotProperty and Resem groups, help people find their next home. Our mission is to connect people and help them make some of the biggest decisions in their life. Want to know more about Lifull Connect?
We are an innovative and creative team, we look for team players that are humble, self-responsible, curious, passionate, happy, proactive, and willing to roll up their sleeves.
Our team context:
You will be joining our B2C Mitula Group team, which is responsible for the Mitula, Nestoria and Nuroa sites. The goal of this team is to help our users to find their dream property, giving them the best possible experience in our sites.
We use a data-driven and Lean approach to validate and implement solutions. We use the double diamond framework to find out which features can hit the spot and, once new features are discovered, we scale them and make them available for all business units of Lifull Connect. We work in a very changing environment and we try to adapt our direction depending on the information we get along the way.
How we work:
- We apply agile principles and values.
- We approach our solutions with a Lean mindset.
- Pair programming and mob programming.
- Applying XP practices.
- Strong skills in OOP or Functional Programming.
- Solid experience with unit testing (TDD preferred).
- Experience working in Agile environments.
- DevOps mindset (experience not required, just familiar with the culture)
- Willing to understand the product, challenge the PO and have long discussions with the team about it.
What’s a plus but not mandatory:
- Front-end knowledge.
- Experience with Trunk based development and continuous delivery practices.
- Experience with evolutionary design & architectures.
- Some experience with AWS cloud.
What we offer you:
We are a tech company where we really collaborate, where opportunities are generated, where you can grow and have an impact. We love good code which does what it is intended in the simplest way possible, which can be easily tested, maintained and scaled by the current and the next team that is in charge of it. We are firm teamwork believers and we like to push ourselves to do better while enjoying the journey!
Many of our developers are active members of software crafting communities and are used to participating in meetups, conferences, katas, etc.
Some of the things that will help you perform at your best (benefits & perks):
- Practice programs and team technical training to improve your skills.
- A remote-first culture that will allow you to choose where you want to work from (your home or our offices).
- A unique and challenging job driven by bold objectives.
- A lean, diverse and multi-regional company.
- Ongoing training & learning opportunities.
- Online English lessons for all levels.
- Private medical insurance.
- Flexible Payment Plan (Restaurant, Transport, Kindergarten).
Sounds like you? Then let’s talk