Junior Digital Sales
LIFULL Connect is a Global Marketplace Group that operates more than 250 vertical search sites across property, employment, motoring, and fashion in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. These sites operate under the Trovit, Mitula, Nestoria, Nuroa, and Fashiola brands. In addition, our network of 22 property portals in South-East Asian and Latam countries under DotProperty and Resem groups, help people find their next home. Our mission is to connect people and help them make some of the biggest decisions in their life.
We are an innovative and creative team, we look for team players, humble, self-responsible, curious, passionate, happy, proactive, and willing to roll up their sleeves people. Want to know more about Lifull Connect?
We are looking for a Junior Digital Sales for our Sales Team with an excellent level of English and Spanish. You will join a dynamic team managing and developing emerging markets, where we have both large and sophisticated Tier 1 clients, as well as many Tier 2 opportunities.
You will be in charge of establishing and maintaining collaboration with our clients to achieve sales goals. We expect you to take your own executive decisions on a daily basis and shape the relationship with the clients in the long run. Proactivity, independence, and problem-solving mentality is a must for this role as you’ll have full responsibility of enlarging our client base and overall revenue for the region.
What will be your responsibilities:
- You will be part of our training program, which consists of:
- Three weeks of training, combining theory with practical exercises. First week will be focused on Digital Marketing and the other two on our Product and Pitch.
- As of the fourth week, you will receive a client portfolio to apply what you have just learnt. You will still have weekly training and the support you need to keep growing!
- We also have skills mapping every 6 months to understand how the team can help you improve and you will always have the opportunity to get further training that you might need.
- Once finished the training program, the key responsibilities will be:
- Generate new business to develop the company’s presence in different countries for Properties, Jobs and Cars verticals.
- Establish and maintain collaboration with prospects and clients to understand their context and be able to propose valuable strategic approaches.
- Manage the client portfolio by monitoring and analyzing key metrics to:
- Ensure that we are delivering on our commitments
- Identify further business opportunities (new services, product features or budget expenditure approach).
What you need to bring to the table:
- +2 year of sales or business development experience in Digital Businesses (Digital is a keyword!)
- Background in acquiring new business and strong skills in cold calling, sales pitches, and general business development.
- Excellent level of English and Spanish.
- Sales-driven approach, as this is a market development type of role.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills (important to recognize patterns), coupled with a strong problem-solving ability.
- High motivation to learn and grow.
What’s a plus but not mandatory:
- Solid knowledge of Online Marketing Metrics and business models; CPC, CPM, CPL, etc.
- Online marketing knowledge and experience with web analytics, SEM, SEO, CRM.
What we offer you:
The most important thing that we offer at LIFULL Connect is an environment where everyone has the possibility to grow and make an impact. We have a big growth challenge ahead of us and we are willing to walk that path and achieve our objectives. We are firm teamwork believers and we like to push ourselves to do better while enjoying the journey!
Some of the things that will help you perform at your best (aka benefits & perks):
- A remote-first culture that will allow you to choose where you want to work from (your home or our offices).
- An inspiring office with different spaces to help us focus and collaborate.
- Free snacks and beverages.
- Private medical insurance.
- Flexible Payment Plan (Restaurant, Transport, Kindergarten).
- Team building events, like afterworks and outings.
- A unique and challenging job driven by bold objectives.
- A lean, diverse and multi-regional company.
- Ongoing training & learning opportunities.
- Online English lessons for all levels.
- In-house gym.
Sounds like you? Then let’s talk!