Junior Digital Sales
LIFULL Connect is a Global Marketplace Group that operates more than 250 vertical search sites across property, employment, and motoring in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. These sites operate under the Trovit, Mitula, Nestoria, and Nuroa brands. In addition, our network of 22 property portals in South-East Asian and Latam countries under DotProperty and Resem groups, help people find their next home. Our mission is to connect people and help them make some of the biggest decisions in their life.
We are an innovative and creative team, we look for team players, humble, self-responsible, curious, passionate, happy, proactive, and willing to roll up their sleeves people.
We are looking for a Junior Digital Sales for our Sales Team with an excellent level of English and Spanish. You will join a dynamic team managing and developing emerging markets, where we have both large and sophisticated Tier 1 clients, as well as many Tier 2 opportunities.
You will be in charge of establishing and maintaining collaboration with our clients to achieve sales goals. We expect you to take your own executive decisions daily and shape the relationship with the clients in the long run. Proactivity, independence, and a problem-solving mentality are a must for this role as you’ll have full responsibility for enlarging our client base and overall revenue for the region.
What will be your responsibilities:
- You will be part of our training program, which consists of:
- Three weeks of training, combining theory with practical exercises. The first week will be focused on Digital Marketing and the other two on our Product and Pitch.
- As of the fourth week, you will receive a client portfolio to apply what you have just learned. You will still have weekly training and the support you need to keep growing!
- We also have skills mapping every 6 months for you to be aware of your current status and identify skills improved and the ones to keep working. You’ll also have the help of the team and the opportunity to get further training to keep working on your improvements to achieve them.
- Once finished the training program, the key responsibilities will be:
- Generate new business to develop the company’s presence in different countries for Properties, Jobs, and Cars verticals.
- Establish and maintain collaboration with prospects and clients to understand their context and be able to propose valuable strategic approaches.
- Manage the client portfolio by monitoring and analyzing key metrics to:
- Ensure that we are delivering on our commitments
- Identify further business opportunities (new services, product features, or budget expenditure approach).
What you need to bring to the table:
- 2 years of experience in B2B Sales or Business Development (if it is in digital products, better!)
- Background in acquiring new business and strong skills in cold calling, sales pitches, and general business development.
- Excellent level of English (Spanish is nice to be).
- Sales-driven approach, as this is a market development type of role.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills (important to recognize patterns), coupled with strong problem-solving ability.
- Some experience working with CRM.
- High motivation to learn and grow.
What’s a plus but not mandatory:
- Knowledge of Online Marketing Metrics and business models (CPC, CPM, CPL).
- Online marketing knowledge and experience with web analytics, SEM, SEO.
What we offer you:
The most important thing we offer at LIFULL Connect is an environment where everyone can grow and make an impact. We have a big growth challenge ahead of us and we are willing to walk that path and achieve our objectives. We are firm teamwork believers and we like to push ourselves to do better while enjoying the journey!
Salaries are determined according to the level of responsibility. For this position, it may be between 24K and 28K gross annually with a 4K annual bonus (included)
Some of the things that will help you perform at your best (aka benefits & perks):
- A remote-first culture that will allow you to choose where you want to work (your home or our offices).
- Private medical insurance.
- Flexible Payment Plan (Restaurant, Transport, Kindergarten).
- A unique and challenging job driven by bold objectives.
- A lean, diverse, and multi-regional company.
- Ongoing training & learning opportunities.
- Online English lessons for all levels.
- In-house gym.
Sounds like you? Then let’s talk!