LIFULL Connect is a Global Marketplace Group that operates more than 250 vertical search sites across property, employment, and motoring in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. These sites operate under the Trovit, Mitula, Nestoria, Nuroa, and Properati brands. In addition, our network of 22 property portals in South-East Asian and Latam countries under DotProperty and Resem groups, help people find their next home. Our mission is to connect people and help them make some of the biggest decisions in their life.
Our mission is to connect people and help them make some of the biggest decisions in their life. We are a tech company with plenty of opportunities to grow and where you can really have an impact. We are an innovative team of creative people and we are looking for team players that are humble, self-responsible, curious, passionate, and willing to roll up their sleeves
What we will do together:
- Ensure accounting records are well prepared and maintained in accordance with company accounting policies, accounting standards, and government standards in a timely manner.
- Oversee all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems ensuring compliance with appropriate standards and regulatory requirements.
- Maintain internal control over daily transactions and financial reporting process.
- Generate sales invoices, credit notes, and tax invoices/receipts.
- Creating sales & purchase vouchers.
- Oversee the daily cash flow operations such as processing payment, accounts receivable collection, and daily cash management in a timely manner.
- Conduct Payroll Calculation, Creation of Pay Slips & Payroll submissions.
- Monitor, maintain, and reconcile balance sheet accounts, accrual, and expense for the month-end, quarter-end, and year-end closing.
- Reconcile fixed assets with related fixed assets general ledger and coordinate any variances with relevant fixed assets accounting.
- Review and update the detailed schedule of fixed assets and the accumulated depreciation.
- Monthly bank reconciliations.
- Performing tasks relevant to company taxation; VAT, Withholding Tax, and other taxes & duties to be submitted to Revenue Office, Customs, or any other related government.
- Monthly Corporate Withholding Tax Returns.
- Monthly Value Added Tax Returns (VAT).
- Look After Annual Withholding Tax Returns for Wages to Employees.
- Social Fund Registration and Return.
- Assist with Personal Income Tax return.
- Oversee the month-end, quarter-end, and year-end process and close the general ledger by a reasonable deadline
- At least one year of experience in corporate accounting.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Sounds like you? Then let’s talk!