Product Manager – B2C
LIFULL Connect is a Global Marketplace Group that operates over 250 vertical search sites across property, employment, and motoring in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. These sites operate under the Trovit, Mitula, Nestoria, and Nuroa brands. In addition, our network of 22 property portals in South-East Asian and Latam countries under DotProperty and Resem groups, help people find their next home. Our mission is to connect people and help them make some of the biggest decisions in their life.
We are an innovative and creative team, we look for team players, humble, self-responsible, curious, passionate, happy, proactive, and willing to roll up their sleeves.
Within this flexible and adaptable organization, we are looking for a skilled and experienced Product Manager who can help us push our challenges further by working on maximizing the value of Trovit with clear and motivating guidance for the engineering team.
In this role, you will work cross-functionally with engineers, product designers, and data analysts to guide products from discovery to delivery by connecting the technical and business worlds. You can live with the complexity of a mature project and can make data-driven decisions to take Trovit to the next level.
What you will do:
- Take strategic decisions that will drive Mitula, Nestoria & Nuroa to the next big success.
- Develop and execute the product roadmap in collaboration with stakeholders, including defining project scope, objectives, and deliverables.
- Track KPIs to measure the success and impact of product initiatives, and make data-driven decisions to optimize product performance with the support of the BI team.
- Collaborate daily with the Developers to find the best solutions we must develop.
- Work collaboratively with the Product Designer on the definition of prototypes and final designs for new products and functionalities.
- Keep stakeholders informed and aligned with the progress.
What we expect from you:
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to plan, execute, and deliver complex projects on time and within budget.
- Collaborate with your squad and stakeholders, and communicate effectively the direction of the product.
- Flexible and used to working in agile environments.
- Have a data-driven mindset with strong analytical skills to recognize patterns and solve problems in a fast-paced way.
- Open to feedback and an advocate for an accessible, diverse, low-ego approach to work.
- Communication skills to present the progress of the team in front of stakeholders and the company.
- Fluency in Spanish and English languages.
Will be a plus:
- Previous experience working in B2C within online businesses.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative user research studies.
- Experience in Real Estate products.
- Experience working with OKRs.
- Experience with A/B testing processes.
- Technical know-how with a solid understanding of how software is made and how it works.
Our salary range for this position is up to 40.000€ gross annually
Some of the things that will help you perform at your best (aka benefits & perks):
- A remote-first culture that will allow you to choose where you want to work (your home or our office in Barcelona).
- A unique and challenging job driven by bold objectives.
- A lean, diverse, and multi-regional company.
- Ongoing training & learning opportunities.
- Online English lessons for all levels.
- Private medical insurance.
- Flexible Payment Plan (Restaurant, Transport, Kindergarten).