LIFULL Connect is a Global Marketplace Group that operates over 250 vertical search sites across property, employment, and motoring in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. These sites operate under the Trovit, Mitula, Nestoria, and Nuroa brands. In addition, our network of 22 property portals in South-East Asian and Latam countries under DotProperty and Resem groups, help people find their next home. Our mission is to connect people and help them make some of the biggest decisions in their life.
We are an innovative and creative team, we look for team players, humble, self-responsible, curious, passionate, happy, proactive, and willing to roll up their sleeves.
This role will sit within the Commercial Finance department, reporting to the Head of Business Control and M&A, and working closely with senior management in the business areas you will support.
This position will be hybrid, most of the time you will be able to work from home, but there will be some meetings or days that you have to go to our offices in Barcelona.
What You Will Do:
- As a Business Controller within the Business Control and M&A team, you will work closely with a lot of teams at Lifull Connect including finance, commercial, and controlling/support functions.
- With ‘dotted line reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer of key strategic growth areas for the business, providing financial and analytical support to them as required
- Starting from the analysis of our current business KPIs and strategy, you will play a key role in the initiation phase of projects, recognizing opportunities and maximizing synergies and ROIs by identifying and following up on actions.
- Responsibility for regular reporting of KPIs and forecasts to senior management for the business areas you support, and, as part of a small Business Control team you will be involved in the production of reports for the Board and parent company
- Stay on top of market and industry trends identifying new opportunities and solving challenges to stay future-proof, relevant and to meet client needs.
- Recognize strategies and business plans cross-functionally and within the business teams
- Support the Head of Business Control and M&A to drive the business forward by preparing, analyzing, and implementing new KPIs and methods, always improving the way of working and analyzing data.
- Support cross-functionally when needed to support company goals and focuses.
What we expect from you:
- Highly analytical and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office with strong Excel skills.
- Experience in digital projects and online business is highly valuable.
- Background within finance, business, or economics.
- Proactive, must enjoy seeking information.
- Data-driven, and delivery orientated.
- Strong communication, presentation, and influencing skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and to lead and inspire.
- Experience working with Business Intelligence systems is desirable
- English and Spanish speaking.
Some of the things that will help you perform at your best (aka benefits & perks):
- A unique and challenging job driven by bold objectives.
- A lean, diverse, and multi-regional company.
- Ongoing training & learning opportunities.
- Online English lessons for all levels.
- Private medical insurance.
- Flexible Payment Plan (Restaurant, Transport, Kindergarten).