Senior Full Stack Developer
🤷🏽♀️ LIFULL Connect…do you want to know more about us?
LIFULL Connect is a global marketplace group operating vertical search, portals, and transactions-based sites. Our mission is to help people make one of their life’s biggest decisions: find a home. And how do we do it? We gather, filter, and organize millions of ads from thousands of websites and present them in one simple search. Quick, easy, helpful. That’s our promise! ✋
- Proppit: one of the leading marketing tools in the real estate market, that allows professionals to reach the largest audience, accelerate their sales processes, and save time.
- Thribee: is a traffic acquisition service where you can manage all your campaigns from all of our aggregators in one single platform, reaching more users and diversifying your sources of traffic.
And…what’s it like to work with us? We are a tech company with an innovative team and we are looking for team players who share our values:
- #Impact: have meaningful goals that allow us to improve as a team.
- #User Centric: truly understanding the users and creating meaningful experiences.
- #People Care: understanding each other’s motivation, aspirations, and needs.
- #Be your true self: embrace diversity and inclusiveness.
- #Growth Mindset: becoming better every day.
Do you want to learn more about us? 👉🏽 Click here!
🦾 Life in our team:
You will be joining our B2B Proppit tech team, whose goal is to offer Real Estate agencies and developers a way to manage their properties on our network sites, which account for millions of visits every month, and to develop its new features according to the objectives defined by our Product team.
🔎 What we are looking for:
❗Please keep in mind that, although we would love to meet you, to proceed with your application, a valid working permit for Spain is needed❗
- Experience working with TDD and good testing strategy criteria.
- Solid understanding of application architecture (Patterns, DDD, Hexagonal Architecture, etc.).
- Experience working with React and state management libraries (for example, redux or similar).
- Experience with Databases (MySQL/PostgreSQL).
- Excellent communication skills in both Spanish and English
➕ These skills are enough but…it will be a plus if you have:
- You have great analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You care about making your code easy to change, maintain, or refactor.
- Knowledge of containerization technology (Docker).
- A DevOps mindset and culture (at least be familiar with it).
😎 Some of the things that will help you to perform at your best (aka perks!):
- 🏠 A remote-first culture. You can work from your home in Spain or our offices in Madrid or Barcelona.
- 💶 Salary Range: between €40.000 and €60.000 gross annually.
- 🏥 Private health insurance to support you to be at your best.
- 🧠 Online therapy to boost well-being.
- 📚 Online English lessons for all levels.
- 📙 Ongoing training & learning opportunities.
- 🏖️ Flexible time off. Enjoy public and bank holidays when suits you best!
- ☀️ Summer Schedule in August.
- ✈️ 25 working vacation days per year.
- ⏰ Half-day Fridays.
- 💳 Flexible Compensation Plan (through Cobee) with discounts on transportation, food, and kindergarten expenses.
- 📝 Tax Advisor for Spanish Tax Reporting every year.
- 👪🏾 Fully Paid Parental Leave and Soft Landing scheme.
- 💻 All the equipment you need. You can choose your OS!
Talent comes in all shapes! That’s why we promote equal opportunity to all, regardless of age, color, gender identity, medical condition, physical or mental disability, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic. We want to provide and ensure an inclusive experience, so please, let us know if there is anything we can do to support you.
Let’s talk! 📞