People Operations Intern
LIFULL Connect is a Group that operates more than 250 vertical search sites across property, employment, motoring, and fashion in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. These sites operate under the following brands: Trovit, Mitula, Nestoria, Nuroa, Fashiola and Kleding. In addition, our network of 10 property portals in 9 South-East Asian countries under the DotProperty and Thailand-property brands, help people find their next home. Our mission is to connect people and help them make some of the biggest decisions in their life. Want to know more about Lifull Connect?
Lifull Connect is looking for a People Operations Intern based in our Barcelona office, to support our PeopleOps department’s daily activities, with a focus in the employee relations area. We are an innovative and creative team, we look for team players, humble, self-responsible, curious, passionate, happy, proactive, and willing to roll up their sleeves type of people.
If you are interested in kickstarting your HR career and getting a closer look of how our company approaches employee relations like for example payroll, benefit management, development and health & safety, we’d like to meet you!
- Keep our internal databases and employee records up to date with new information
- Gather, prepare and control monthly payroll data
- Address employee queries about benefits and handle monthly orders
- Review, handle and organize employee documentation in digital formats and hard copies
- Prepare HR-related reports as needed
What you need to bring to the table:
- BSc in Human Resources Management or similar field
- Experience with Office Apps (spreadsheets, word processors)
- A keen problem solver with organizational skills
- Good attention to detail and process oriented
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated and able to take the initiative
- Experience as a similar junior HR role is a plus
- Fluency in both Spanish and English is a nice to have
What we offer you:
The most important thing that we offer at LIFULL Connect is our culture and an environment where everyone has the possibility to take on challenges, make an impact while learning and growing along the way. For this particular position we offer you an opportunity to kickstart your career within HR and get to know a unique organization from the inside. You will find an informal, creative and ambitious work environment with a team of young, dynamic people … we work hard but we also know how to have fun!
We also offer several benefits and perks:
- Plenty of space for personal development
- An inspiring working space with a leisure place; free snacks, drinks and fresh fruit
- In-house gym
- Frequent company team meetings and networking
- A compensation corresponding to your qualifications and experience
Sounds like you? Then let’s talk!