Senior PHP Backend Engineer
LIFULL Connect is a Group that operates more than 250 vertical search sites across property, employment, motoring, and fashion in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. These sites operate under the Trovit, Mitula, Nestoria, Nuroa, Fashiola and Kleding brands. In addition, our network of 10 property portals in 9 South-East Asian countries under the DotProperty and Thailand-property brands, help people find their next home. Want to know more about Lifull Connect?
Our mission is to connect people and help them make some of the biggest decisions in their life.
We are an innovative and creative team, we look for team players, humble, self-responsible, curious, passionate, happy, proactive, and willing to roll up their sleeves people.
At Lifull Connect we are looking for a PHP Senior profile to be part of a multifunctional team that works with agile methodologies and is a reference in the scalability of their systems and data volume in their sector. You can be part of a motivating project at Fashiola, one of the biggest fashion aggregators in the world!
What will be your responsibilities:
- Further development of existing and new features with PHP
- Use and recommend different third-party APIs
- Coordinate with frontend developers, Android, iOS, backend and designers both in the same office as in remote
- Ability to work as a team through agile methodologies
What we need you to bring to the table:
- Fluent in English
- At least 4 years of experience in a professional environment working with:
– PHP programming Backend
– Regular expressions
– MySQL / MariaDB
What we offer?
Working at Fashiola is much more than a job. In addition to a competitive salary and benefits you also become part of a young and multi-cultural team of professionals representing numerous countries (>15 nationalities), working both in Amsterdam and Madrid. We have an informal and flexible work structure that emphasizes well being as much as it does quality work. We think we know a thing or two about what makes our employees happy. This position offers you:
- A unique and challenging job within an informal, creative and ambitious work environment. We are a team of young, dynamic people … we work hard but we also know how to have fun
- Plenty of space for personal development
- An inspiring working space with a leisure place, free coffee etc
- Flexible Payment Plan (Restaurants, Transport, Kindergarten, Training)
- Frequent company team meetings and networkings
- Fulltime and permanent contract
- A salary commensurate with qualifications and experience