Programmatic Advertising Specialist
LIFULL Connect is a Group that operates more than 250 vertical search sites across property, employment, motoring, and fashion in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. These sites operate under the following brands: Trovit, Mitula, Nestoria, Nuroa and Fashiola. In addition, our network of 10 property portals in 9 South-East Asian countries under the DotProperty and Thailand-property brands, help people find their next home.
Our mission is to connect people and help them make some of the biggest decisions in their life. Want to know more about LIFULL Connect?
We are an innovative and creative team, we look for team players, humble, self-responsible, curious, passionate, happy, proactive, and willing to roll up their sleeves type of people.
With over 150M monthly visits to our more than 200 sites, we have a huge inventory which brings us lots of opportunities to explore through programmatic advertising.
The Programmatic Advertising Specialist will be in charge of managing the day-to-day execution of our programmatic advertising using an array of tools and services. We are envisioning someone with a very good understanding of the digital advertising business in general and solid hands-on programmatic display advertising experience, who is used to managing large inventories with sophisticated setups.
A person with the right set of skills, who is curious and eager to get hands-on and learn by doing; a person who doesn’t get carried away by intuitions and instead looks for answers in the data; someone who has interesting things to bring to the team and make it more diverse and culturally interesting: that person would make a great hire for us!
What will be your responsibilities:
- Driving the definition of the Display and Programmatic Strategy, working together with the Advertising Solutions team.
- Directly managing the day to day operational implementation of such strategy using all the tools and services necessary. We are talking about campaign activations, optimizations, client budget management, testing, and finance processes.
- Working closely with the rest of the Advertising Solutions team generating and optimizing commercial agreements with partners.
- Reporting, both internal and external.
- Extensive data analysis, for which you will need to combine information from various data sources, make sense of it and use it to drive decisions.
- Provide support to our partners in making sure that everything works correctly and they are getting the best that we can offer.
- We will expect you to manage and optimize our current stack (Google Ad Manager, Index Exchange, Open X, Rubicon, Nielsen Exelate) aiming for a state-of-art within the programmatic landscape.
What you need to bring to the table:
- At least 3-4 years of experience working with ad servers and display advertising. Things like DFP, Google Ad Manager, DCM/DFA, Sizmek, MOAT, IAS, doubleverify or other similar tools should be commonplace of your day to day.
- Very familiar with the programmatic field and used to managing different types of campaigns and setups. You should be able to get going quickly with the usual tools and practices in the ecosystem helping the company evolve business models through the programmatic value chain from Open Auction business to Private Marketplaces and Programmatic Guaranteed agreements increasing the overall advertising revenue.
- A good technical skill level with technologies like JS, CSS or HTML.
- You also are able to work with complex datasets, extracting, merging, purging and analysing data, sometimes using querying languages.
- A solid commercial acumen both in terms of identifying opportunities (finding options for growth, better deals, new ways to drive value and revenue) and catching them (speaking and negotiating with clients and partners).
What we offer you:
The most important thing that we offer at LIFULL Connect is our culture and an environment where everyone has the possibility to take on challenges, make an impact while learning and growing along the way. With us you will find:
- A unique and challenging job within an informal, creative and ambitious work environment.
- Plenty of space for personal development.
- An inspiring working space with a leisure place, free coffee etc.
- Flexible Payment Plan (Restaurants, Transport, Kindergarten, Training).
- Frequent company team meetings and networking.
- Fulltime and permanent contract.
Sounds like you? Then let’s talk!