LIFULL Connect is a Group that operates more than 250 vertical search sites across property, employment, motoring, and fashion in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. These sites operate under the Trovit, Mitula, Nestoria, Nuroa, Fashiola and Kleding brands. In addition, our network of 10 property portals in 9 South-East Asian countries under the DotProperty and Thailand-property brands, help people find their next home. Want to know more about Lifull Connect?
Our mission is to connect people and help them make some of the biggest decisions in their life.
We are an innovative and creative team, we look for team players, humble, self-responsible, curious, passionate, happy, proactive, and willing to roll up their sleeves people.
We are looking for talented individuals to join our Thailand team who are committed to making a positive difference in a fast-growing digital company. Everyone who joins us understands the vital role they play in their teams and is committed to contributing towards growing the business and positioning Dot Property as a market leader in Asia.
What will be your responsibilities:
- Handle of setting up property & developer profile, campaign, package, listing and information.
- Monitoring, supporting and reporting on the client’s campaign performance.
- Handling the tracking report of work progress presenting to stack owner and head of the department.
- Liaise with the salesperson and campaign manager as needed for all required information, details, materials and promotions.
- Communicate with salesperson, technical, marketing and creative services departments to ensure a smooth operation for the campaigns.
- Take charge of business websites to ensure that quality control of projects, locations, listings provide correct information.
- keep update all information of the projects on the websites.
What we need you to bring to the table:
- Thai Nationality
- Male / Female, age 25-35 years.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Marketing or another related field.
- 2-5 years in customer service environment/experience in sales support will be the most advantage.
- Good command in spoken and written English.
- Very good communication, problem-solving skills and logical thinking.
- Well-organized and highly motivated.
- Good interpersonal skills, service oriented, flexible and fast learning.
- Able to work independently as well as part of the team
If this sounds like you and you have a passion for the digital space then please submit your application to email@example.com