Sales Team Leader – Philippines
LIFULL Connect is a Group that operates more than 250 vertical search sites across property, employment, motoring, and fashion in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. These sites operate under the Trovit, Mitula, Nestoria, Nuroa, Fashiola and Kleding brands. In addition, our network of 10 property portals in 9 South-East Asian countries under the DotProperty and Thailand-property brands, help people find their next home. Want to know more about Lifull Connect?
Our mission is to connect people and help them make some of the biggest decisions in their life.
We are an innovative and creative team, we look for team players, humble, self-responsible, curious, passionate, happy, proactive, and willing to roll up their sleeves people.
At Lifull Connect we are looking for an individual with intensive digital sales background to handle sales team generating new businesses and client retention. Position is open to those who are creative thinkers, love selling, coaching and have a proven track record of success in a fast paced and competitive sales environment.
Dot Property is a Media Company operating 10 Websites, Events and Magazines across Asia, with the goal of offering the most comprehensive choice of properties to consumers, whilst being the most effective advertising platform and lead generator for property professionals in the region.
What will be your responsibilities:
- Manages sales forecast, pipeline, detailed data/records of inventory and sales, and advising management on ordering where necessary
- Provides encouragement to team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas for new training or skill checks
- Assists management with hiring processes and new team member training
- Answers team member questions, helps with team member problems, and oversees team member work for quality and guideline compliance
- Communicates deadlines and sales goals to team members
- Develops strategies to promote team member adherence to company regulations and performance goals
- Conducts team meetings to update members on best practices and continuing expectations
- Generates and shares comprehensive and detailed reports about team performance, mission-related objectives, and deadlines
- Ensures company brand materials and physical working spaces meet and exceed company presentation standards
- Provides quality customer service, including interacting with customers, answering customer enquiries, and effectively handling customer complaints
- Achieve sales targets
- Generate new sales opportunities
- Positive role model and ambassador for team and business
What we need you to bring to the table:
- At least 2 years sales team management experience
- Sales driven
- Team player
- Customer focused
- Effective influencer and negotiator
- History of consistently overachieving against targets
- Excellent presentation and professional communication skills
- Ability to perform well under pressure
- Excel in a high growth, entrepreneurial environment
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Uncapped commissions
If this sounds like you and you have a passion for the digital space then please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org