LIFULL Connect is a Global Marketplace Group that operates more than 250 vertical search sites across property, employment, motoring, and fashion in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. These sites operate under the Trovit, Mitula, Nestoria, Nuroa, Fashiola and Kleding brands. In addition, our network of 10 property portals in 9 South-East Asian countries under the DotProperty and Thailand-property brands, help people find their next home. Want to know more about Lifull Connect?
Our mission is to connect people and help them make some of the biggest decisions in their life.
We are an innovative and creative team, we look for team players, humble, self-responsible, curious, passionate, happy, proactive, and willing to roll up their sleeves people.
At Lifull Connect we are looking for a Scrum Master to work with the web team. At LIFULL Connect we have embraced the Agile mindset as a way to better manage the complexity of the changing environment in which we are. The agile quest for constant learning by shipping value quickly and letting reality tell us what impact we are achieving, boosts the teams velocity, quality and satisfaction.
This person will ensure that the teams follow the rhythm smoothly and keep a strong foot on a path of self-evolution and ever-increasing value creation.
For this, we envision someone that understands the Agile mindset like we do, who is also constantly learning about the topic, and who has experience supporting agile teams as scrum master or a similar role.
What will be your responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the Product Owner in prioritization of the backlog and the correct definition of the user stories.
- Make sure that the team runs through the events of the process effortlessly, for example by coordinating daily standup meetings, facilitating retrospectives or any other activity that has to do with maintaining and running the Agile flow of the team.
- Use the feedback and data collected to validate whether the team is on its way of self-improvement and value creation.
- Identify and help the team remove impediments, blockers or other difficulties in keeping the rhythm alive.
- Have an active contribution in the evolution of the Agile methodologies at the teams, by incorporating new artifacts, modify those that can be improved and remove those that generate waste.
What we need you to bring to the table:
- At least 1-2 years experience in a scrum master role for a software development.
- A technical background in software engineering.
- Good understanding of both Scrum and Kanban methodologies.
- Good command of common issue tracking systems (ideally Jira).
- Experience facilitating scrum events such as retrospectives, planning sessions or daily stand-ups.
- Fluency in both Spanish and English.
What we offer?:
The most important thing that we offer at Lifull Connect is our culture and an environment where everyone has the possibility to take on challenges, make an impact while learning and growing along the way.
We also offer several benefits including:
- Private medical insurance
- Individual Training Budget
- In-house language classes
- Restaurant vouchers
- Free snacks, drinks and fresh fruit
- In-house gym
- Bike parking
- Two yearly retreats usually involving skiing or sunbathing
Sounds like you? Then let’s talk!