LIFULL Connect is a Group that operates more than 250 vertical search sites across property, employment, motoring, and fashion in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. These sites operate under the Trovit, Mitula, Nestoria, Nuroa, Fashiola and Kleding brands. In addition, our network of 10 property portals in 9 South-East Asian countries under the DotProperty and Thailand-property brands, help people find their next home. Want to know more about Lifull Connect?
Our mission is to connect people and help them make some of the biggest decisions in their life.
We are an innovative and creative team, we look for team players, humble, self-responsible, curious, passionate, happy, proactive, and willing to roll up their sleeves people.
At Lifull Connect we are looking for talented individuals to join our Thailand team who are committed to making a positive difference in a fast-growing digital company. Everyone who joins us understands the vital role they play in their teams and is committed to contributing towards growing the business and positioning Dot Property as a market leader in Asia.
What will be your responsibilities:
- Manage multiple high-traffic sites with complementary goals
- Identify opportunities for domestic and international organic growth and developed the right strategy to drive success.
- passionate about optimizing the conversion funnel — every single day
- Oversee and manage the use of development skills to engineer website optimization through hands-on SEO optimization, page construction, content suggestions, and keyword development, improvement of site structure and copywriting/editing Title, Meta Tags for SEO.
- Maintain knowledge of industry shift as it pertains to search algorithms of Google, Bing, Yahoo and other leaders in organic search. Research new ideas, trends and technologies with the SEO space and educate cross-functional teams.
- Audit website and provide technical recommendations for improving SEO performance.
- Playing a critical role in realizing a SEO roadmap that will improve the business.
- Investigates and proposes unique competitive product strategies to support traffic growth
- Hands-on optimization and management of projects to improve the websites natural rankings via on-site and off-site optimizations and recommendations
- Measurement of SEO strategy via Google Analytics and ranking reports. Stay abreast of latest search engine changes and updates, help steer overall SEO strategy
- Manage our efforts on authority building: Support the PR & Partnerships team on outreach strategies and link building
- Provide actionable recommendations for site structure, creative design, keyword and link development strategies, and content optimization that impacts conversion.
- Ensures landing pages are driving leads on desktop and mobile, while delivering the best possible consumer journey.
- Manage and grow junior SEO team members in their development of strategy, identifying opportunities, troubleshooting, presentation and technical ability.
What we need you to bring to the table:
- Degree in New Media, Communications, Marketing or related fields
- Proven experience as Senior SEO Team Lead, SEO Manager or similar role (3 consecutive years)
- Knowledge about Digital Media Advertising, especially Search Marketing, SEO project development
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Expertise in Schema.org and Google Quality Guidelines
- CRO and UX: General understanding of usability design and conversion rate optimization and design related to SEO algorithm
- Strong experience with industry standard tools (Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Moz, ahrefs, SEMrush, screamingfrog, etc.)
- Highly motivated, result-oriented and results driven
- Excellent interpersonal skills and creative mindset with positive attitude
- ability to effectively communicate at all levels.
- SEO project development scheduling and control
- Fluent in spoken and written English.