Our connection, based on your settings, may be posted on your profile and wall so that your friends can receive notifications about it. We, by default, will only be able to see your name and your profile picture. That is, we will not have access to additional personal details or your social network activity unless you have given access to “everyone” or your profile is completely public.
We will inform you through social media about our activities, events, news, products or services offered by Lifull Connect Group or our partners. If you no longer wish to receive this information, just click on “unfollow”. If you have additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We inform you that it is possible that your comments are published outside the platform of the social network or using other tools than TWITTER API or FACEBOOK API. To do so we will have your prior consent, without modifying, translating or deleting any part of the content of the message. In addition, we will always refer to your full username. Once that content of the social network has been deleted, or modified, we will make every effort to remove or modify it within 24 hours provided that we have been notified.
Lifull Connect Group allows all users to comment freely, but in order to maintain proper social media functionality and preserve a pleasant atmosphere, some basic rules of participation must be followed. In this regard, we reserve the right to remove your comments, images and any other content from this page if:
- Inappropriate language is used, such as vulgarities, insults, profanity, incitement to hatred or anything else that is considered offensive.
- Any person, brand, organization or social group is harassed or threatened.
- Fundamental rights or freedom are threatened
- The right to honour, personal and family privacy or the right to one’s own image is infringed.
- Your comment contains personal data of third parties or is protected by any industrial or intellectual property right.
- Your comment contains viruses or any component that may damage or impede the normal functioning of the networks, systems or computer devices of Lifull Connect Group or third parties.
- It is used for commercial or promotional purposes, is not related to the publication or activities of Lifull Connect Group and is published repeatedly (spam).
- It is used for purposes related to illegal activities.
In this regard, we can block users who violate the above rules, so you will no longer be able to comment. Lifull Connect Group reserves the right to inform the competent authorities, including related data to find the author of any comment that violates current legislation.
Social Media offer various functionalities that allow users to interact with other users, such as making comments or giving opinions about the comments of others. You must understand that all these interactions will be public depending on your settings and may be seen by third parties who are registered in Social Networks and we cannot control the use made by other users of Social Networks of this information. For example, sending unsolicited messages. Therefore, we are not responsible for such use by third parties.
At Lifull Connect Group, we use Facebook pages for which we are jointly responsible together with Facebook Ireland Limited or any of its subsequent business names (hereinafter FB):
FB also provides the essential part of our agreement as co-controllers and which you can currently find under this link:
As part of the FB statistics service, we only receive anonymized statistical data and do not have access to personal data processed by FB for this service. The legal basis for the processing of anonymised statistical data is the legitimate interest we have in obtaining further information about the interests of visitors to our FB pages.
Contests and sweepstakes
When you participate in sweepstakes or contests organized on our profiles or social media pages, they will be regulated by the legal bases or general conditions of the contest or sweepstakes.
In these cases, the personal data you provide will be processed in order to manage your participation in the corresponding contest or draw. In order to participate, we need you to provide at least your contact details. These data will be mandatory if you want to participate and will be indicated in the form or the conditions of the contest or draw.
We will not share your data with third parties except:
- In the case of the winners, their data (name and surname) will be made public in accordance with their consent or with the legitimate interests of Lifull Connect Group, in guaranteeing the transparency of the contest or draw, all depending on the applicable legislation in each specific country.
- In those cases where the promoter of the prize or gift is a third party and it is necessary that the prize be sent directly by the promoter, your data will be communicated to the promoter. In this case we will inform you in advance of such communication.
The data will be kept for the duration of the contest or draw and subsequently according to the legally established deadlines. As an example, in some countries we may keep it for 4 years for tax reasons.