|SITES||COUNTRIES||COMPANY||REGISTERED ADDRESS||VAT/REGISTRATION NUMBER|
|FazWaz||ALL except Cambodia, Papua New Guinea, Nepal, FIji, Laos and Mongolia
|Fazwaz (Thailand) Co. Ltd.||219/59 Asoke Towers, 17th Floor
Soi Sukhumvit 21
Khlong Toei Nuea
Watthana, Bangkok 10110
Buy Phuket Property
Property Hua Hin
Kai Baan Thai
|Thailand||Fazwaz (Thailand) Co. Ltd.||219/59 Asoke Towers, 17th Floor
Soi Sukhumvit 21
Khlong Toei Nuea
Watthana, Bangkok 10110
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions are applicable for users who navigate or use our websites referred above.
In the event of any discrepancy between these Terms and any local translation we might share, this english version shall prevail.
By accessing our websites or using our services you confirm that you have read, understood and agreed with all of these provisions.
1. OUR SERVICES
1.1. Type of Service
Our platforms allow real estate owners, agents or authorised third parties (hereinafter “Advertisers”), to access and publish real estate advertisements, and to upload related content.
FazWaz does not directly offer or own any real estate property and there is no association of any kind between us and the Advertisers.Therefore, FazWaz assumes no liability or obligation against third parties regarding any type of real estate agreement (amongst others, rental or sale), any claim related to the legal or physical status of advertised properties, payments or the lack of Advertiser’s authorization to rent or sell. In the event any problem arises, User understands FazWaz has no obligation to deal or interfere in the matter.
All information (which may include pictures, maps, current or future projects, amongst others) is provided by the Advertiser, which shall be the sole liable entity or individual. FazWaz will under no circumstances be considered any intermediary or agent or part of any agreement regarding published properties.
1.2. Additional Services (Alerts and Communications)
In order to make it easier for Users to access their searches, they can either subscribe to our alert service (for which it is not necessary to create an account) or create a User account.
As part of the service provided, FazWaz will facilitate the communications made through our portals between Advertisers and Users interested in a property. Advertisers might send information to Users about properties similar to those previously requested, but the User may oppose such service at any time.
Additionally, FazWaz may contact you by telephone instant messaging through different channels. We may do it to verify that the provided phone number is correct. These channels to contact you will vary depending on the country where you are, but they can be, among others: WhatsApp, Viber, Line… etc. Our goal with this is to share verified data to Advertisers in order to ensure the best possible service. Nevertheless, you can cancel this messaging service at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
1.3. Content in Advertisements
FazWaz has no control whatsoever over Advertiser’s advertisements nor is it responsible for its contents. If you wish to report any unauthorised content, you can contact us here: firstname.lastname@example.org
In FazWaz we want Users to have the best possible experience. That is why we would like you to check our Group’s Security Awareness section before engaging in any transaction to prevent any type of fraud: https://www.lifullconnect.com/security-awareness-and-faqs/
1.4. Activation and use of Accounts
Advertisers publishing ads may be individuals or professionals. Some of the services rendered will be subject to cost. If so, you will be duly informed of applicable fees.
Advertisers will create an account and identify themselves as an individual, a real estate developer or a real estate agent. Advertisements might only be published once the account is activated.
Advertisers will ensure login accounts are kept confidential and not transferred, and will be responsible for any liability due to its disclosure. Advertisers will promptly notify FazWaz of any unauthorised use of its account.
Advertiser guarantees it will provide accurate and updated information and will be the sole person or entity liable for any inaccuracy or false representation made that may cause FazWaz or third parties any damage. FazWaz may, from time to time, request Advertisers to submit documents to verify any information provided.
Once advertisements are published by Advertisers, FazWaz is duly authorised to publish, list them or link them within any of their FazWaz websites or its Partners.
1.5. Links to Third Parties’ websites
Our websites may contain links (amongst others, links and banners) to third parties’ websites, which are not part of FazWaz. Such links are only included for reference purposes and FazWaz has no control over them, any connection to such sites or its content. Inclusion of such links shall not be deemed as a guarantee, validation or recommendation from FazWaz.
1.6. Blog, Posts and other information tools
Users understand any information contained in our blogs or Advice section shall not be deemed as any guarantee or representation from FazWaz.
FazWaz is not responsible for any comments published by Advertisers, Users or third parties in forums or some of our websites.
In some of our websites FazWaz may, directly or indirectly, provide advice or information tools (by way of example, regarding types of mortages, costs and range of available real estate properties according to your salary, amongst others). User understands FazWaz does not warrant the accuracy of any resulting information as it is just given for reference purposes.
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
As User you understand FazWaz is the owner of the FazWaz sites (https://www.fazwazgroup.com/) and of any design, structure, distribution, logos, graphic elements, source codes or any other intellectual property rights contained therein.
Unless expressly authorised by us, you are not allowed to compile, modify, reproduce, licence, reverse engineer or exploit in any form all or any part of our intellectual property or our websites’ content.
All content within advertisements is provided by Advertisers, which are responsible for collecting all preceptive authorizations or licences of any material regarding third parties’ Intellectual property rights. Therefore, Advertisers are the sole responsible persons or entities regarding any content in advertisements. FazWaz is entitled, without prior notice, to check, amend or delete any advertisement which we understand may be inadequate, improper or against current regulations.
User also understands, FazWaz is not liable for any breach of intellectual property rights regarding contents published by third parties.
As Advertiser of our website you agree:
- If you are acting as an individual, you are not a minor.
- If you are acting as a professional, you have legal capacity to act on your or third party’s behalf.
- To provide accurate data during your account registration and not to publish or disclose your password and username.
- Not to share inaccurate or unlawful information.
- To delete advertisements as soon as possible, once they become outdated.
- Not to breach our or third parties’ intellectual property rights.
- Not to use the websites for illegal, forbidden or unethical purposes (amongst others, to share content contrary to the existing legislation, ethics, public order or content with defamatory character, agressive, offensive, racist or xenophobic or that can be somehow considered harmful).
As User/Advertiser, you also agree:
- Not to reproduce, compile, copy, extract, distribute, transmit, sale or resale, amongst other commercial transactions, any content included in our websites.
- Not to alter or manipulate any security device or system from our websites.
- Not to breach these Terms or any applicable regulation.
In the event the Advertiser or User breaches any of the obligations contained herein, FazWaz will be entitled to deny access to our services or delete your account, without prejudice to any other legal action we might take.
Advertisers/Users and FazWaz agree to keep information to which they have access as confidential. This will not cover information you directly publish or allow us to publish.
FazWaz shall be entitled to report to any administrative or judicial authorities any illegal activity, without prior notice.
FazWaz reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without prior notice, so we recommend you regularly read them periodically. We are also entitled, at any time, to amend or cancel some of the services we render.
Accessing or using our websites after any amendment will be deemed as acceptance from your side for any revised Terms.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
FazWaz shall make every effort to make sure that all websites run properly. We cannot, however, guarantee that our websites contain no errors and are accessible at all times without delay or interruption. FazWaz makes no express or implicit guarantees regarding any of its services, its websites or any information displayed therein. To the extent permitted by law, FazWaz (including affiliates, employees or authorised personnel) will not be liable against the Advertiser, the User or any third party for any direct or indirect damage, harm, loss of profit as a result of:
- Interruption, the reduced or temporary malfunction of the websites.
- Content, services or products offered by third parties or Advertisers.
- Any inaccuracy, incompleteness or false data included in our listings or on third party websites or published by Advertisers.
- Your breach of confidentiality or disclosure of passwords or usernames, if applicable.
- Force majeure, fortuitous events, failures or errors in the communication lines, or for the defective rendered service or failure of the Internet. This shall include amongst others, incorrect operations, defects, damage to software, alteration or loss of information stored whichever its support and power shortage affecting the services).
- Omissions, willful or negligent acts from the User, the Advertiser or any third party. FazWaz is not responsible for the content and/or information and/or data transmitted, neither originating the transmission, not modifying the data, neither selecting it nor the addressee, being, therefore, the Advertiser the only person responsible for any unlawful use according to regulations and these Terms.
- The Advertiser’s and the User’s use of the websites that may be against applicable legislations or infringe third parties’ rights.
- Damages, of any kind, that cannot be attributed solely, directly and exclusively to FazWaz. Under no circumstances shall FazWaz indemnify indirect, consequential, punitive losses or any loss of profit.
7. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
These terms and conditions as well as any other interaction between the Advertiser, the user, our websites and FazWaz are subject to the applicable laws in the countries stated in the chart above.
Any disputes or claims that may arise between FazWaz and the User, shall be resolved by the courts of the city in which each of our companies are based, according to the chart above, therefore expressly waiving any other applicable jurisdiction.
Last updated: August 30th, 2023