LIFULL CONNECT is a marketplace group that operates more than 250 search sites across property, employment, cars and fashion in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. These sites operate under the Trovit, Mitula, Nestoria, Nuroa, Fashiola, Dot Property, Thailand-property brands, Resem, Globaliza, Icasas, laencontre and habitia.
LIFULL CONNECT is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information and guarantees compliance with personal data protection legislation, and particularly with REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regards to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”).
We have established a clear and simple policy that explains what data we are processing, how we do it and who does it. This policy applies to all potential candidates that apply to a job offered by LIFULL CONNECT and any of its group companies (listed below), either if they apply to a published job offer or are proactively contacted by someone from LIFULL CONNECT.
This privacy notice is not part of any work contract or other contract for provision of services. Please read this policy before sending any personal data to us.
Who is responsible for the processing of personal data?
Each of the companies that form part of LIFULL CONNECT will be responsible for the processing of the personal data according to the job offered by them, that is:
- TROVIT SEARCH, S.L.U., with address at Avenida Diagonal 601, 9th floor, 08028-Barcelona (Spain), with Tax ID Nr. B-64342454.
- MITULA CLASSIFIED S.L, with address at Calle Emisora 20, 28224, Pozuelo de Alarcón, Madrid Nr. B-B85749778
- NESTORIA ( LOKKU LIMITED) with address at First Floor 7-10 Chandos Street, London W1G 9DQ UK and Tax ID Nr. 5712175.
- KLEDING BV with address at Atlantisplein 1, 1093 NE Amsterdam (NL) and company registration number 54361443.
- DOT PROPERTY PTE. LTD. with address at 8 Cross Street #24-03/04, PWC Building, Singapore 048424 and company registration number 201413375M or other Dot Property Group companies listed here.
- RESEM CLASSIFIED SPAIN S.L. with address at Calle Emisora 20, 28224 Madrid (Spain), with Tax ID Nr. B87425112 or other Resem Group companies found here.
Data Controller will be the company offering the job position and we will refer to it as The Company and/or LIFULL CONNECT hereinafter.
Which personal information do we obtain and process?
We may be processing the following personal data about you during the recruitment process:
- General information, such as your name, address, contact information (work and personal), date of birth, gender, civil status and family information.
- CV/Resume data and information related to hiring, such as your residence and work permit, detailed professional/work history, references, salary and benefits history, and any other information included in your CV or cover letter as part of the application process.
- Information gathered through interviews, personality tests, practical tests or similar.
- Information gathered through professional social networks like Linkedin, Indeed and/or similar, based on your privacy settings.
LIFULL CONNECT may collect other types of personal data not strictly limited to the above list, always as long as it is reasonably necessary for the purposes of the recruitment process.
Please do not include racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade-union membership, and data concerning health or sex life with information provided.
How do we obtain your personal data?
- From you: we usually collect your personal information directly from you through the application and evaluation processes — personal information contained in your application forms, CV, passport or other identity documents, or obtained in interviews or other evaluation forms (including personality tests and various technical tests).
- From third parties: we can receive information from third parties, such as networks for job search (e.g. Linkedin), temporary employment or job search companies, always in compliance with data protection regulations and provided that you have duly authorized to disclose your personal data to us. Additionally, we could also obtain information from the people that you may indicate as a reference.
You can provide your personal data by completing a registration form in our websites or third party providers, sending an email or sharing your details from professional networks.
In case that we obtain information from third parties, including past employers, we will inform you of it.
In case that you won’t provide us with your personal data, we may not be able to carry on with the recruitment or hiring process and with our legal obligations related to those.
What is the purpose of processing your personal information?
The purpose of the collection and processing of the information mentioned in the previous section is to be able to make an assessment of your professional profile that is as complete as possible, in order to allow us to determine the convenience of offering you a job at the companies that form part of LIFULL CONNECT, either immediately after the collection of that information or at a time in the future in which one of our teams has a vacancy for a fitting role.
We may also use your data to verify your identity and the accuracy of your personal details provided.
Changes to the purpose
We will only use your personal information for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another purpose directly compatible with the original. We will inform you before further processing is made.
What is the legal base of the processing?
When we proactively contact you to engage in recruitment processes or when you send us your CV/Resume by email or any other channels, the lawful basis for processing your dat, will be our legitimate interest to find professionals that match the requirements needed to fill job vacancies within LIFULL CONNECT companies.
How long do we keep your data for?
As a company that operates in the IT sector, our policy of keeping personal data related to recruitment is directly related to the particularities of the employment market in this sector. Specifically, the high turnover and the very high incidence of recruitment by direct search in this sector, makes it necessary to keep the data of potential candidates for a period of time that allows us to fulfill our purpose of being able to hire professionals with whom we have established a relationship that is not necessarily contingent to the specific moment when we have a suitable vacancy.
Therefore, your data will be kept for a standard period of one (3) years from the time it has been registered, until the withdrawal of your consent or until you object to the processing of your data. We may keep your data for a longer period if needed to defend legal claims or if we are legally obliged to do so.
If you are hired, the personal data collected during the hiring process will be transferred to your personal file and will be kept during the period of employment. You will be given information regarding the periods during which we store your data in a specific privacy notice for employees.
To whom will your data be transferred?
Your data will be shared with third parties when necessary for the improvement or execution of the employment contract and to any official bodies to comply with our legal obligations.
Your personal data will be processed in the local country where you have submitted your application. This may involve transferring your data out of your country of residence. Also, your personal data may be transferred to other group companies for internal and administrative purposes, based on our legitimate interest to distribute workload.
In case of being hired by LIFULL CONNECT, your data will be accessible by external service providers such as the management and administration of social and welfare benefits as well as for selection and training processes. With regards to EU residents, some of these service providers are located outside the European Economic Area (EEA), but personal data will be stored within the EEA and we will make sure adequate guarantees are provided either by a decision of adequacy and/or appropriate safeguards such as Binding Corporate Rules, Standard Data Protection Clauses, Certification or Code of Conduct approved by the supervisory authorities.
What are your rights?
If you have any doubt about this policy or want to make a request to access, rectify, erasure, restriction of processing, withdrawal of your consent or data portability of personal data held, you can do it by written communication, directed to the Human Resources department of the company that is responsible for your personal data, that is:
- Mitula Classified, Lokku ltd (Nestoria) and Trovit Search S.L., please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fashiola/Kleding KB, please write to: email@example.com
- Dot Property Group, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resem Group, please write to: email@example.com.
Please note that withdrawing consent does not affect our right to continue to collect, use and disclose personal data where such collection, use and disclose without consent is permitted or required under applicable laws.
Please indicate the right you want to exercise, company and personal data affected and information which allow us to identify you. Upon receipt of your written request, we may require reasonable time (depending on the complexity of the request and its impact on our relationship with you) for your request to be processed and for us to notify you of the consequences of us acceding to the same, including any legal consequences which may affect your rights and liabilities to us. In general, and according to applicable data protection legislation we shall seek to process your request as soon as possible but the latest within one month of receiving it. This period may be extended by two further months in case it is necessary due to the complexity of the request. In any case, we will inform you about this.
Remember that if you consider your rights have been infringed, you may lodge a complaint with the corresponding Supervisory Authority or your local supervisory authority. In any case, please consider to contact our Data Protection Officer first.
Data Protection Officer
You may contact our Data Protection Officer in order to solve any conflict, request or question you may have regarding the processing of your personal data at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Security of the Information
All companies that form part of LIFULL CONNECT has taken security measures to prevent loss, unauthorized access or usage of your personal information or its inadequate modification or disclosure. Additionally, we will limit access to your personal information to those who need to process this data for reasons directly related to the purpose of its collection, who will only process your personal information following our instructions and being bound to a duty of confidentiality.
We have implemented procedures to countermeasure any potential data protection breach, and we will notify you and any relevant regulatory entity, as appropriate, of any alleged breach, in accordance with our legal obligations.
Changes and updates
We may revise this Notice from time to time without any prior notice. You may determine if any such revision has taken place by referring to the date on which this policy was last updated. Your continued employment and participation in our recruitment process constitute your acknowledgement and acceptance of such changes.
Last update: November 1st, 2019