You may exercise the following rights, always according to the applicable data protection law:
- Right to know and access: You can submit a verifiable request for information regarding the:
(1) categories of Personal Information collected or disclosed by us
(2) purposes for which categories of Personal Information are collected by us;
(3) categories of sources from which we collect Personal Information; and
(4) specific pieces of Personal Information we have collected about you during the past 12 months.
- Right to deletion: subject to certain exceptions, you have the option to delete information that we have collected about you.
- Right to Equal Service and Price: subject to certain limitations you have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment for the exercise of your CCPA privacy rights.
Users may exercise their rights by sending a written communication to Lifull Connect’s corporate address indicated on our legal notice or using this form, including upon request a photocopy of their ID card or equivalent identification document.