You may exercise the following rights, always according to the applicable data protection law:
- The right to request access to your personal data: you can enquire Lifull Connect about the processing of your personal data and access those.
- The right to delete your personal data
- The right to rectify your personal data in case they are inaccurate or incompleted
- The right to withdraw your consent
- Filing a complaint with the correspondant Control Authority of your Country and/or region.
- The right of portability of the personal data: if you wish to have your personal data processed by a different data controller, Lifull Connect will enable the transfer of your personal data to the new data controller indicated
- The right to request a restriction of the processing of your personal data
- The right to object the processing of your personal data
In any event, all personal data linked to the user’s account, as well as any information and/or content included in his profile, will be cancelled as of the time when the user exercises his right of erasure. Furthermore, should the user exercise his right of erasure in connection with personal necessary to provide the services on the Platform, Lifull Connect will be forced to terminate its relationship with the user and shall therefore unsubscribe the user who will not be entitled to file any claim whatsoever in this respect. Without prejudice to the obligation of the blocking set out in Data Protection regulation(s) applicable. Users may exercise their rights by sending a written communication to Lifull Connect’s corporate address indicated in our portals Legal Notice or our aggregators Legal Notice or using this form, including upon request a photocopy of their ID card or equivalent identification document.
Important: Please note that some rights included above may not be applicable to you due to applicable data protection legislation. In that case, if you excercise a right which is not applicable we will not be able to proceed with it. Check your applicable rights beforehand in order to avoid any inconvenience.