Lifull Connect Group is committed to protect privacy and security of your personal information and guarantees compliance with personal data protection legislation.
For the avoidance of doubt, this policy does not cover the use of client’s customers personal data nor agents or professionals registered on our real estate portals. It is only applicable to agents and professionals registered on our CRM plattforms, clients or partners not registered on any platform and to our vendors or suppliers providing services to us.
In any case, Clients and Partners will hold full responsibility for any information which they may provide on the Platform. Should Lifull Connect Group wish to use said information for purposes other than as explained above, we will inform you of said new purposes and request your explicit consent if necessary.
1.- Who is the Data Controller?
2.- What are the data protection rights of the Client and Partner?
Both Client and Partner have the following rights:
- The right to request access to their personal data: you may ask Lifull Connect Group if it is processing your data and, if so, gain access to said data.
- The right to request that said data be rectified if they are inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to request the erasure of their personal data.
- The right to request a limited processing of their personal data: in this case we will only keep your data with a view to exercising or defending any possible or potential claim.
- The right to object to the processing: Lifull Connect Group will cease to process your personal data except for legitimate reasons and/or in order to exercise or defend any claims.
- The right to the portability of the data: if you wish to have your data processed by a different Data Controller, Lifull Connect Group will enable the transfer of said data to the new Data Controller.
- The right to withdraw consent: Lifull Connect Group will cease to send communications or notifications through the designated channels at your request or by deleting the corresponding contact details from your profile.
In any case, all personal data linked to the Client’s/Partner´s account, as well as any information and/or content included in their profile(s), will be cancelled as of the time when the Client/Partner exercises the right of erasure. Furthermore, should the Client/Partner exercise the right of erasure in connection with data which are necessary for Lifull Connect Group to provide the services on the Platform, Lifull Connect Group will be forced to terminate its relationship with the Client/Partner and shall therefore unsubscribe Client/Partner. As a consequence, Client/Partner will not be entitled to file any claim whatsoever in this respect. Without prejudice to the obligation(s) of the blocking set out in Spanish Data Protection Regulation if applicable.
Clients/Partner may exercise their rights by clicking on the following link: https://www.lifullconnect.com/contact-us/
3.- How can you file a claim before the Supervisory Authority?
lf you consider that Lifull Connect Group is processing your data inappropriately, you may file a claim to the relevant Supervisory Authority.
4.In what cases do we collect your personal data and what type of data do we collect?
Lifull Connect Group will have access to the following personal data:
a) Personal data provided voluntarily by the Client/Partner:
- Full Name*
- Full address/business registered address*
- Tax reference number
- Phone number
- Social media profile information (WhatsApp, Facebook, Viber, Lime, etc.)
- Email address*
- Billing and payment information*
- Geolocation, provided that the Client/Partner activates this option on his/her device
- Any personal data which the Client/Partner may send directly to Lifull Connect Group
- Any other documentation in order to check if the information provided is accurate
The Client/Partner is solely responsible for the data provided and guarantees that the information provided is reliable, true, complete, correct and up to date.
*NOTE: For avoidance of any doubt, the processing of the above personal data is deemed to be legitimate for the execution of the Agreement connected with the provision of the services, so failure to provide such data could lead to the impossibility to comply with the provision of the services.
b) Personal data which our website(s) collect from your computer or electronic device:
- Cookies, applicable to this website and any other domain held by Lifull Connect Group connected with this website
- IP addresses
- We collect information using analytics tools, including when you visit our platform
c) Personal data included on Ads:
- Only Client’s/Partner´s contact details will be included on Ads. Client/Partner should not include property owners or third-party personal data unless express consent has been given by the corresponding data subject. In that case, Client/Partner should be able to provide proof of consent at Lifull Connect Group request and if necessary, a Data Protection Agreement should be incorporated to the Terms and Conditions before publishing this information.
5.- How do we use the personal data provided by our Client?
Lifull Connect Group hereby communicates to any Client applicable that any personal data which they may provide and we may capture will be identified in the Register of Processing Activities held by Lifull Connect Group, and may be used for the following purposes:
- Register the Client/Partner and generate an account.
- Provide our services, according to the Agreement between the Client/Partner and Lifull Connect Group including without limitation, ads campaign, display and/or design of classified ads in any organic listing or tracking pixel services (upon request)
- Manage payment of the services
- Send information about Lifull Connect Group products or services, events or other activities which may be of interest to the Client
- Send communications/notifications/messages through social media channels of Lifull Connect Group Users interested in the Ads published
- Comply with legal obligations
6.- Why do we process your personal data?
Lifull Connect Group may process your personal data on any of the following legal grounds: (A) if it is necessary in connection with the performance of an agreement signed by you, (B) if it is necessary in order for Lifull Connect Group to comply with its legal and regulatory obligations, (C) based on the legitimate interest of Lifull Connect Group of keeping you informed about our services/ products and (D) based on your explicit consent.
|MANAGEMENT AND PERFORMANCE OF AN AGREEMENT||PROCESSING ACTIVITIES|
|LEGAL AND REGULATORY COMPLIANCE||PROCESSING ACTIVITIES|
|LEGITIMATE INTERESTS||PROCESSING ACTIVITIES|
7.- To whom do we communicate your personal information?
Lifull Connect Group will only communicate your personal data (name, phone number and email) in the following cases:
- to users looking for properties (only personal data authorized by you)
- to other Lifull Connect Group companies if needed for internal, administrative and security purposes*
For the rest of the purposes your personal data will not be communicated, sold nor disclosed to third parties. We will not disclose any information or personal data provided by you on our Platform which may identify you directly or indirectly. Nevertheless, your personal data will be communicated to Regulatory authorities or other third parties as provided by the applicable law.
In addition to this, if you request the portability of your data, we will communicate them to the recipient that you indicate.
*NOTE: This may involve transferring your personal data out of your country of residence (which may have different levels of data protection) but all our companies will provide the same level of data protection independently of the location. In order to comply with this, every company in our group will provide additional safeguards if necessary and always according to the corresponding Data Protection Regulation.
8.- To whom do we give access to your personal information?
Depending on the purpose of collection of your personal data, said information may be accessed by the following persons:
- Staff authorized by Lifull Connect Group or its representatives acting on behalf of Lifull Connect Group, subject to the applicable personal data protection law.
- Third-party service providers which may process information as personal data processors under the instructions of Lifull Connect Group, upon applying any measures necessary to ensure that we may share said information under enforceable data protection law. We have, among others and by way of example, data hosting providers, payment services providers, sending electronic communications or for support and development management. Note this may involve the transfer of your personal data out of your country of residence (which may have a different level of data protection). Data will only be transferred to service providers which provide additional safeguards according to the applicable data protection legislation.
9.- How do we protect your personal data?
Lifull Connect Group has security measures in place to prevent your personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, or inappropriately altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal information to those who need to process that information for business reasons. They will only process your personal information on our instructions, and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected information security breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected breach as appropriate and in accordance with our legal obligations.
However, despite the diligent implementation of such measures, the Client must know that Internet security measures are not impregnable.
Please remember to keep your user and password confidential and let us know in case you think someone may have access to them.
10.- How long will we keep your personal data?
The criteria we follow in this regard are determined by:
- The purpose of the personal data collected and compliance with said purpose
- Compulsory storage times under contractual and regulatory provisions
- Until Client/Partner deletes contact details or withdraws consent
Please note that in some cases Lifull Connect Group has the obligation to retain certain personal data of the Clients to fulfill legal requirements or defend legal claims.
Professionals contracted by Lifull Connect Group who may intervene in any way in the services provided to the Client/Partner undertake not to disclose or use the information they may gain access to. In any event, any information provided by the Client/Partner will be considered confidential and may not be used for purposes other than the management of the Client/Partner account and/or the services engaged with Lifull Connect Group, if any. In this regard, we undertake not to disclose information regarding the purposes of the Client/Partner, the information requested or the duration of our relationship with the Client/Partner.
12.- Special category of personal data
We will neither collect nor process any personal data which may be especially sensitive or included in the special category of personal data, unless said data have been provided explicitly. Special personal data categories include information related to race/ethnicity, political opinions, religious, philosophical or similar beliefs, membership in trade unions, genetic data, biometric data used for exclusive purposes of identification of an individual, health data, sexual lite or sexual orientation.
13.- Links to other websites, applications or platforms
14.- Amendments to and integrity of our Policy Privacy