LIFULL CONNECT GROUP is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information and ensures compliance with REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR), as well as any other applicable data protection regulations.
We have established a clear and simple policy that explains what data we are dealing with, how we do it and who does it. This policy applies to all potential candidates who apply for a job offered by LIFULL CONNECT GROUP and any of the companies in their group (listed below) whether they apply for a published job offer, are proactively contacted by someone from LIFULL CONNECT GROUP or apply spontaneously.
This privacy notice is not part of any employment contract or other contract for the provision of services. Please read this policy before submitting any personal data to us.
Who is the Data Controller?
The companies that are part of LIFULL CONNECT GROUP will be the Data Controller according to the job they are offering. These companies could be, among others:
- NESTORIA (LOKKU LIMITED) with adress at 16 Great Queen Street, Covent Garden, London WC2B 5AH, and company registration number GB883319402.
- DOT PROPERTY PTE. LTD. with address at Singha Complex, 18th Floor, Room 1808-1813, New Phetchaburi Tat Mai Rd., Bang Kapi Sub-district – Huai Khwang District, Bangkok (Thailand) 1788, and company registration number 05556035309.
- RESEM CLASSIFIED SPAIN S.L. with address at Avenida Diagonal 601, 9ª planta, 08028-Barcelona (España), and company registration number B-87425112.
- LIFULL CONNECT, S.L. with address at Avenida Diagonal 601, 9ª planta, 08028-Barcelona (España), and company registration number B-67537506.
The Data Controller will be the company offering the job and we will refer to it as the Company and / or LIFULL CONNECT GROUP hereinafter.
What personal information do we collect and process?
We may process the following personal data about you during the recruitment process:
- General information, such as your name, address, contact information (work and personal), date of birth, gender, marital status, and family information.
- CV data and information related to hiring, such as your residence and work permit, detailed professional/work history, references, salary and benefit history, and any other information included in your CV or cover letter as part of the application process.
- Information collected through interviews, personality tests, practical tests or the like.
- Information collected through professional social networks such as Linkedin, Indeed and/or similar, depending on your privacy settings.
LIFULL CONNECT GROUP may collect other types of personal data not strictly limited to the above list, provided that it is reasonably necessary for the purposes of the selection process.
Please do not include racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership and data relating to health or sex life in the information provided.
How do we obtain your personal data?
- From you: We generally collect your personal information directly from you through the application and evaluation processes: personal information contained in your application forms, in spontaneous application emails or obtained in interviews or other evaluation forms (including personality tests and various technical tests): CV, professional skills, personal documentation such as personal identification document of the country of residence or passport… etc.
- From third parties: We may receive information from third parties, such as job search networks (e.g. Linkedin), temporary employment or job search companies, always in compliance with data protection regulations. In addition, we may also obtain information from individuals that you may refer to.
You can provide your personal data by completing a registration form on our websites or third-party providers, sending an email or sharing your professional network data.
In the event that we obtain information from third parties, including previous employers, we will inform you of this.
In the event that you do not provide us with your personal data, we may not be able to continue with the recruitment or hiring process and with our legal obligations related to them.
What is the purpose of the processing of your personal information?
The purpose of the collection and processing of the information mentioned in the previous section is to be able to make an assessment of your professional profile as complete as possible, in order to allow us to determine the convenience of offering you a job in the companies that are part of LIFULL CONNECT GROUP, either immediately after the collection of that information or at a time in the future in which one of our teams have a vacancy for a suitable position.
We may also use your data to verify your identity and the accuracy of your personal data provided.
Changes in the purpose of the processing
We will only use your personal information for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably believe that we need to use it for another purpose directly compatible with the original. We will inform you before further treatment is performed.
What is the legal basis for the processing?
When we proactively contact you to participate in selection processes or when you send us your CV by email or any other channel, the legal basis for processing your data will be our legitimate interest in finding professionals who meet the necessary requirements to fill job vacancies within LIFULL CONNECT GROUP companies.
How long do we keep your data?
As a company operating in the IT sector, our policy of maintaining personal data related to recruitment is directly related to the particularities of the labor market in this sector. Specifically, the high turnover and the very high incidence of hiring by direct search in this sector, makes it necessary to keep the data of potential candidates for a period of time that allows us to fulfill our purpose of being able to hire professionals with whom we have established a relationship that is not necessarily contingent at the specific moment in which we have an adequate vacancy.
Therefore, your data will be kept for a standard period of 3 years from the moment they have been registered, until the withdrawal of your consent or until you object to the processing of your data. We may retain your data for a longer period if it is necessary to defend legal claims or if we are legally obliged to do so.
If you are hired, the personal data collected during the hiring process will be transferred to your personal file and will be kept during the period of employment. You will be provided with information about the periods during which we store your data in a specific privacy notice for employees.
To whom will your data be transferred?
Your data will be shared with third parties when necessary for the improvement or execution of the employment contract and to any official body to comply with our legal obligations.
Your personal data will be processed in the local country where you have submitted your request. This may involve the transfer of your data outside your country of residence. In addition, your personal data may be transferred to other group companies for internal and administrative purposes, based on our legitimate interest in sharing the workload.
In case of being hired by LIFULL CONNECT GROUP, your data will be accessible by external service providers such as the management and administration of social and welfare benefits, as well as for selection and training processes. With respect to EU residents, some of these service providers are located outside the European Economic Area (EEA), but personal data will be stored within the EEA and we will ensure that adequate safeguards are provided, either through an adequacy decision and/or appropriate safeguards, such as Binding Corporate Rules, Standard Data Protection Clauses, Certifications or adherence to Codes of Conduct approved by the Supervisory Authorities.
What are your data protection rights?
If you have any questions about this policy or wish to make a request contact our Data Protection Officer through the following link: https://www.lifullconnect.com/dpo-contact-form/
Data Protection Officer
You can also contact our Data Protection Officer to resolve any conflict, request or question you may have regarding the processing of your personal data in https://www.lifullconnect.com/dpo-contact-form/
All companies that are part of LIFULL CONNECT GROUP have taken security measures to prevent the loss, unauthorized access or use of your personal information or its improper modification or disclosure. In addition, we will limit access to your personal information to those who need to process this data for reasons directly related to the purpose of its collection, who will only process your personal information following our instructions and being subject to a duty of confidentiality. We have implemented procedures to counter any potential data protection breaches, and will notify you and any relevant regulatory entity, as applicable, of any alleged breach, in accordance with our legal obligations.
Changes and updates
We may review this Notice from time to time without notice. You can determine whether such a review took place by reference to the date this policy was last updated. Your continued employment and participation in our recruitment processes constitute your acknowledgement and acceptance of such changes.
Last updated: November 1, 2022